7

*HSJUMP*

6.30am

Daiki : *sending Haruki's photo*

Daiki : Ohaiyo JUMP-jichan

Yuto : Wow, Daiki wake up so early today

Daiki : Yeah, this little boy wake me up at 5 am today. And he doesn't want to sleep after that 💆🏻‍♀️

Yuto: Ahahah. Ganbatte Papa! Are you working today?

Daiki: Nope. Luckily I'm off today.

Yuto: Good. Let's go out this afternoon? I'll pick both of you later.

Daiki: Great. Tell me when you on your way here.

Yabu: Ahhhh, I want to join you too.

Hikaru: Aren't you working today, Yabu?

Yabu: 😔 Yes. I want to meet baby-chan.

Daiki: Ahahaha. It's okay, yabu. You can come anytime to my house, whenever you're free.

Yamada: Dai-chan, I think you should ask them now about tomorrow.

Inoo: About what?

Daiki: Oh, yes. I forgot about it. Actually, I got three days shooting for a show with yamada, starting tomorrow. So, I want to ask if any of you are free and willingly to take care of Haruki.

Yuto: I'm free tomorrow, but I got works on Thursday and Friday.

Yuya: I am full this week, but I can take care of him on Thursday morning. I just got night recording that day.

Chinen: I am free on Thursday but I am bad with baby.

Inoo: Then, Chi can help me to take care of Haruki this Thursday, I just got morning show that day. We can swipe with Yuya later.

Yamada: Great. Then, who's going to take Haruki on Friday?

Yabu: Hika? Are you still sleeping?

Hikaru: No, I am already up. I'm checking my schedules. By the way, I got work on Friday. I'm sorry, Daichan.

Daiki: It's okay, Hika.

Keito: Minna, I'm still here in Japan. 👉🏻👈🏻

Daiki: Ahahaha. Sorry, Keito. Since, you said you are busy, we don't want to disturb you.

Keito: I can help you taking care of Haruki, but I am in Fukuoka now and will be flying back to Tokyo on Friday's morning. So, I need someone to take care of him first.

Yabu: Then, I can help you that day. I will go pick Haruki at Inoo's house and passed him to you later.

Keito: That's great, Yabu. Then, it is settle now, right?

Daiki: Thank you, all of you.

Yamada: Don't worry, Daichan. We are here for you.

Keito: By the way, Daichan, can I stay at your house on Friday? I scared if my papa know about Haruki if I bring him home.

Daiki: Sure. Then, I will pass the keys to Yuto before I go. You can get the keys from him.

Keito: Sure.

*Friday*

*Yamada pressing the doorbell*

"I'm coming." Yuto run towards his main door. "Yeay, baby-chan has arrived. Come in, both of you."

"Since both of us already late now, I guess we won't." said Daiki while passing the sleeping Haruki to Yuto.

"Haruki is sleeping because he just drink his milk before he come here." Daiki added.