Chapter 1

Wew... This was a really weird day... =______="

After being interrupted with my day off, I saw a pale and timid blue-haired guy named Shion Kaito...

And the weirdest was...

...

...

...

I, Kamui Gakupo... interrupted others' business???!

...

WAS THIS FOR REAL?!

I just sighed.

And instead of having my relax day... I was being disturbed by the image of that timid blue-haired guy... Well.. even if others were thinking that he had connection with high officials... he's still undergoing difficulties... They're being too mean to him...

...

Wait...

WHAT AM I REALLY DOING????!!!!!!!! w(OAO)w IS THIS REALLY ME??!!!!

 ...

"Maybe I should just relax my mind and eat an eggplant salad~ ", I just said happily and walked to the sala to go to the kitchen.

...

"Umm... I'm really sorry but I'm not used to have someone with me. I can't sleep properly... It will affect my voice if I don't get enough sleep... especially my new album will start...", Leon said.

Huh? What's with a serious talk? I went near them to know what's happening then...

"How about you, Yohio?", a red-haired guy asked.

I just saw the pale blue-haired guy sitting head down at the sofa and all of the guys were around him discussing something.

"You know I really have my concentration with my upcoming concert... S-sorry...", Yohio answered awkwardly.

Huh???

"Big Al?", the red-haired asked.

"Ummm.. Actually, I'm sharing the room with Wil and Kyo.", he answered immediately.

Was he just moving in???

"You?", the red-haired asked Oliver.

"Actually...", he said and smiled awkwardly.

PISSED. =___________=+++

Why don't this red-haired guy stop asking??? It's clear that these guys were just giving him cold-shoulders!!!!!!!!

...

...

...

"Mine.", I just said.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of them looked to me including the blue head with shock on their faces AND I WAS SHOCKED OF WHAT I JUST SAID TOO. O______O!!!!!!.

"Ah... I... I mean... W-we can share my room.", I nervously said. WHAT DID I JUST SAY????!!!!!! "Uhh.. You know... actually, I still have my month break.", I continued.

SOMEONE, TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY HEAD????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=================================================================

Maybe I'm really crazy...

...

Then, I just saw him not stepping in the room.

*eye twitching* o-e

Tell me? Was he a robot??? Do I have to twist his key to move???

...

"Why you're still not coming in???", I just asked.

...

He did not respond.

...

...

...

DEAD AIR~~~

"WAS HE MUTE????!!!!!!!!!!!!", I just said to myself with irritation.

"A..", he started speaking.

I looked to him immediately.

"...arigatou, Gakupo-san...", he shyly said and bowed his head.

I was shocked.

...

...

...

"No prob.", I just answered.

"T-thank y-you!", he nervously said.

Again? Pfft. He's so weird.

"Come in.", I said and smiled.

...

He stepped into the room.

"Let's get along, Kaito~", I just said to him and smiled again.

I hoped I won't scare him that much...

"Ah... Y-yes...", he said.

He's so weird but I'm weirder coz I let him enter my life... I guess...