Life up until now

Eri

  Hello. My name is Eri. I'm  years 6 old and as far back as I can remember, they have used me. They being Chisaki and all the people that call him "boss" or "Overhaul". I don't like him, or any of them. 

  They're mean, and do horrible things. They have killed people, and they do things that they know they shouldn't do. 

  They do "tests" with me. They say that I'm the "key to all their plans". I get really sad and scared to know that it's all because of me. All the people dying, all the bad things they do, and all the bad things their going to do. 

  It hurts. When they do the "tests" it's really sore. I try not to cry, because I'll get in trouble. Usually, I sit in the leather chair, close my eyes, grind my teeth together, and tremble. I have to. I get new bandages all over every week. 

  Actually, I just came back from a "test". It feels like they tear me up, throw the pieces down the drain, fish them back, then squash them together.

   I often dream and wish that I was....somewhere....safe. With someone...who I can trust and love. And they will: keep me safe, feed me, love me...

Narrator

  A silent tear rolled down her delicate skin. She couldn't see because her rose eyes were filled with tears. Her silver, slightly curly, silk-like hair reached her waist, and the once white cloth of a dress she wore, is now dirty and old. Her body aches as she reaches to wipe her eyes. Carefully, she puts a strand of hair behind her sharp horn on her right side. 

  Her bruised feet, from not having shoes and not even socks, rest on the bubblegum-pink covers. Eri's dark room is filled with unopened toys; still in their boxes, sitting quietly, wondering why no ones playing with them. Her always worried and frighted face lies on her pillow. 

  She closed her eyes, but no matter what, she feels like there's someone there. The prying eyes make the hairs on her neck spike up, as she drowns in her hopeless situation and despair. 

Meanwhile

  "What's taking so long?"

  Chisaki sat in their crowded lab. He was eagerly waiting for the results. His brown mask was "so he didn't get infected". It was like he had a phobia of  getting dirty. Yet, he had killed hundreds of people, some just because "they were sick".

   A person in a white cloak,  who was also wearing a mask, was standing in front of a screen with lots of numbers and symbols and test tubes, each filled with a crimson liquid. 

  "There boss. It's this one. This is the one! We've worked so hard to finally get it! And here it is!" He handed Chasaki the fourth of twelve tube, his voice practically shaking with excitement.

  Chasaki examined the tube. The liquid looked like it was boiling. He handed it back to to the cloaked figure. He approved it.

  "Good. You've done good. Now all that's left is to get the bullets filled up. Then," An evil grin spread across his face. "the plan really begins...." then he remembered something important. "Wait a minute, where's the idiot who's supposed  to look after Eri? I thought I said he was supposed to come here to get some info on her. Where is he?"

   "Umm.... I think he... I think that he got stuck in a traffic jam when he was comin' here," the man in the cloak was pouring the red liquid from the tubes to little, bronze cylinder, with a sharp point at the end.

  "He better hurry up and get his ass over here," Chisaki stood up. He made his way to the door. "I want you to be ready with all the bullets tomorrow or earlier. Get more people if you want to, I don't care, I just want it ready by then."

  "You got it boss."

  "Good." and with that cold statement, Chisaki left the lab.