Chapter 5: Talk about Awkward.

"Hey, Keefe! Uh, what happened to Ro's face" Fitz said, pausing to look at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Boys.

"She had an uh... shaving incident." Keefe grinned.

Fitz's face turned bright red.

"I didn't know orges grew uh....... Facial hair so quickly." Fitz mumbled.

"They don't" I growled.

"Yeah, Ro might need a little practice with a razor. She has perfect aim with daggers, but can't get the hair off her face with a little razor without cutting herself." Keefe said shaking his head and grinning.

I growled at him.

"Speaking of daggers and my amazing aim," I said, as I drew a dagger from my breastplate. "I don' want that pretty face to be ruined, so let's stop the chatter and head into the house where you guys can do your gossip and drama. Because I am REALLY looking forward to that."

"Awwwwww, did you hear that Fitz, Ro thinks I'm pretty! I mean, I kinda prefer dashing and a lady magnet, but that will do for now. " Keefe said.

I rolled my eyes and dragged Keefe towards the gates.

In my opinion, they are just BEGGING to be smashed. I mean who wants something so sparkly and bright.

Not me.

"Sooooo who's here right now," Keefe asked.

Wow. Smooth.

If you want to know if Sophie is here, JUST ASK! It is NOT that hard.

"Nobody right now, but the whole gang is coming soon, even Wylie," Fitz replied.

We headed up the stairs to the princess castle, yes I am going to call it that from now on.

I followed Fitz and Keefe to his room where they both threw themself on the bed. I headed to a dark corner, hoping they would forget I was there so I can get some juicy secrets out of them.

They started talking about bass quest, which in my opinion is boring.

But then things got juicy.

"Keefe, I have a question to ask you," Fitz said.

"If you're going to ask how I get my hair this perfect, that's top-secret information. If you want me to teach you my tricks, my prices are 3 WHOLE mallomelt per session. But because you are my friend, I guess I can lower it down to 2." Keefe replied.

Fitz rolled his eyes.

"No, I was going to ask a kinda awkward question."

"Ok, what is it. And before you ask, I know I'm pretty, but you might need to step up your game Fitzy boy"

Another eye roll from Fitz. By now he was getting annoyed.

"I can also teach you some fashion tips." Keefe continued, "Like orange does not go with bl-"

"I JUST WANTED TO ASK IF YOU LIKE SOPHIE, BECAUSE IF YOU DO BACK OFF!" Fitz yelled, cutting him short.