BIO. Edited

* *=emotions
( )=thoughts.
{ }= IFF
< >=Coms/redio
Bold letters=Demonic voice.
( ) With bold letters= Arthur.

In this story you will be seeing.

Plasma Repeater RX or PRRX: this is a Recharging Experimental version of the Covenant's Plasma Repeater that it's plasma can recharged by it self and have a stun mode. Used by Covenant Special Forces.

Energy Sword RX or ESRX: it like the Plasma Repeater RX but as a Energy Sword.

The United Alliance.
Flag- is a light blue background with a 9-pointed star with 2 plants beside the 9-pointed star (one of the left side and one on the right) and the name United Alliance on the bottom of the 9-pointed star.

Emblem- like the flag but with out the background and name

Main color- black,blue,and grey camouflage and the camouflage can change color in deferent places like deserts, tundra, ect.

National Anthem: "My Planet, 'Tis of Thee". The United Alliance version of the Abolitionist version "My Country, "Tis of Thee".

Armor- the United Alliance is a better version of the UNSC ODST armor that protect the wearer from ballistic and energy based weapons and heat and cold. It have energy shields and active camouflage (but Seth armor don't have that on because he got them inside his body) and on the right sounder is the United Alliance flag and bellow that is the flag of what ever nation you from.

Energy Shields color: White. Seth's energy shields is the same as the Elite Commando energy shields but recharge in 1 second.

The technology on Earth Prime is similar to the technology in Ace Combat.

XM1A3 Brawl Potype MBT or the Freedom. This tank is Seth personal tank it wighs 40 tons and can go up to 100km forwards and backwards. It uses the 130mm Rheinmetall gun. It have two 25mm Oerlikon Coax HMG, two 40mm BoFors AA, 2x4 57mm Quick Maneuver Ground-to-Air Missile (QMGAM) pods and 1x2 25mm Oerlikon HMG/AA in a turret like the commander compola on the M48 Patton tank.
It can be controlled by one person anywhere in the tank and the person is wearing a helmet that shows a 360 outside of the tank that look like the Coffin canopy from Ace Combat and a 3rd person mode that let the person see the tank in a 3rd person view.

In the story
XM1A3 Brawl Potype Late MBT which have energy shields and 2x4 57mm All Direction Quick Maneuver Multi-Purpose Missile pods. (ADQMMM).

(I'm sorry that I unpublished this I needed to add some stoff).