•Chapter 3•

Jungkook p.o.v
Wrapping a towel around his waist, he walks out of the bathroom and into his closet. He puts on black dress pants and a white button up shirt, leaving the sleeves rolled up and one button open. He goes back out into the bedroom and grabs his watch off the bedside table. As he puts it on, his eyes go to the picture frame that's sitting there. It's a picture of you and him that was take a few days before you ran off.
Why did you leave me?
His jaw ticks and he quickly looks away from the picture.

"I made some breakfast, so come eat." Jin says as he walks into the kitchen. "Thanks hyung." Jungkook grabs the plate and sits at the table. Just then, Taehyung comes in the kitchen and sits at the dining table next to Jungkook. "What's up with you?" Namjoon says noticing Taehyung's frustration.

"I just got off the phone with Jisoo." All of them lift their heads and look Taehyung. "I was able to finally get her number. I hoped she would know where Y/N might be." Hearing your name made him clench his jaw and look away. "Unfortunately, she said she doesn't know." Jungkook doesn't believe that one bit. He had found it a little odd that she had disappeared around the same you did.

"Tae, it's been four years. Don't you think you should just give up?" He hears Hoseok say and he looks back up at Taehyung. He sees how his expression darkened. "If your sister had disappeared, wouldn't you do everything you could to find her?" He says through gritted teeth. Now glancing over at Hoseok, he doesn't say anything and just puts his head down.

Your brothers weren't the only ones looking for you. He was too. He's hired private investigators, gone out himself, and has even found a way to contact your family. He knew they didn't give a shit about you or your brothers after your parents had died, but he thought he could try, but got nothing.

He's even had other gangs he's allied with in other cities to look out for you. But it's like you fell off the face of the planet. Not wanting to hear anymore about you, he pushes the chair back and gets up, quickly walking out of the kitchen.

Slamming the door, he walks to his desk in his office and falls in the chair. He leans on his desk and rubs his temples. The longer you were gone, the more distant he became with everyone. The only thing he said this morning was a quick thank you to Jin and then nothing else. He hardly talks to anyone in the house. The only being Jimin, except he's out handling some business at the moment. But he's even started to become distant with him.

He either locks himself in his office or bedroom for a few hours or he's out doing things to distract himself. Even though it's been 4 years, it felt like it was just yesterday that you left him.

A knock makes him look at the door and someone steps in. "Hey Kook." Yoongi's says and he doesn't reply. Yoongi sighs. "I know you miss her, but you can't avoid talking about her or run out the room every time someone brings her up." He averts his eyes somewhere else in the room. "It hurts too much." His voice is barely audible and another sigh is heard.

"Maybe it is time to move on from her Kook." He darts his eyes back towards Yoongi. He doesn't need to say anything for Yoongi to know that he's telling him stop talking just with his eyes. He clears his throat and looks down. It's silent until a phone ringing is heard.

Jungkook takes it out of his pocket and sees its Jimin. "Hello." He says as he puts the phone to his ear. "I found her." And he swore he could feel his heart skip a beat. The expression on his face is a shocked on and Yoongi mouths a 'what' as he sees his wide eyes and mouth slightly hanging open.

"She's here in Busan." Finally coming back to his senses, he stands up. "Follow her. Find out everything. Where she works, where she lives, everything. I'll be there tomorrow morning." He says and hangs up before Jimin can say anything else.  Yoongi follows behind as he rushes out of the office.

"What's going on?" The others notice him rushing to the front door and grabbing his keys off the table.
"Bringing Y/N back home." He says and walks out the front door.

* * * * * * *

Here he was, standing in front of your office. When he got to Busan late last night, Jimin had called him and told him everything. Told where you were worked, and that you were starting to become some fashion designer. You lived with Jisoo, and that pissed him off even more than he already was. She lied to Taehyung and you were living with her this whole time.

But what angered him the most is when Jimin told him you had a son. Had you moved on from him? The thought of you being with another man hurt. But Jimin never mentioned seeing a man around. Just you and Jisoo.

He walks in and takes the elevator to the floor Jimin said you were on. Remembering where Jimin told him where to go, he started to walk to your office. "Excuse me." A female voice catches his attention. "Yes?" He turns around to look at her. "Where are you going?" She raises an eyebrow. "I need to speak with Y/N." He says and goes to turn around but she stops him again. "She's not here at the moment and won't be til later. But you need to schedule an appointment." He slowly starts walking towards her with a dark gaze and she backs up until she hits the desk behind her.

"I don't care. I'll wait here all god damn day if I have too." He grits his teeth and he sees her gulp. When she doesn't say anything, he turns on his heel and walks away. He ends up stepping into the meeting room and walks around the big table. He stands in front of the windows and looks out at the city. It doesn't take long for him to hear voices talking outside of the room and then the door opening and closing.

"Can I help you?" And oh god, hearing your voice for the first time in 4 years almost made him cry. But he keeps it together and sighs. He puts on a cold face as he turns around but when he sees you, his heart skips a few beats. You look just as beautiful as the last time he saw you, just a bit more mature looking since you're a little older now.

But he quickly ignores what he's feeling and smirks when he sees you. All color has completely drained from your face and has turned pale. "Did you miss me sweetheart?" And that's when your eyes roll in the back of your head and you collapse to the floor. He walks over to you and sighs as he picks you up.

He walks to your office and closes the door. Seeing you had a couch in there, he lays you down on your back and brushes the hair away from your face. His fingers gently caress you cheek. Even though he's glad to see you, his anger is starting to rise. He steps away from and leans against your desk, and waits for you to wake up.