Kpop Fan Pet Peeves: Veteran

As a veteran there are certain pets peeves I have when it comes to baby, rookie, sassang, and over extra kpop fans. And pet peeves about being an international fan.

1. Being a fan of JUST BTS does NOT make you a kpop fan. Just don't.

2. If you say you are a fan of the group at least know more than half of their members without screwing up. Don't hype me up if you don't care to know the people in the group.

3. Generation 2 Kpop idols are not all out of style and tacky. Fight me, little babies.

4. When new kpop fans believe EVERYTHING Allkpop, Koreaboo, Soompi, etc releases. Like forreal? Anything these news sites release are all tactical AND there is ALWAYS more behind the scenes that WE DO NOT see. Meaning don't believe everything you read.

5. Over extra Koreaboo fans. Too much. Like just too much. Don't act like you are all Korean UNLESS you have lived there and got a citizenship. There is a relationship as on why you are who you are. The more annoying of them all are those who didn't like Korean music at all and bullied kpop fans then all of a sudden Korea is their life. Like let us not start.

6. Inscest Fanfiction. No. Just no.

7. If an idol decides to date then let them. They aren't yours. You don't own them. They don't know you, don't claim them as yours. They are humans too. Let them live their life.

8. If a(n) idol(s) get kicked out of their entertainment(s), then it is more than what is being written in the stupid articles you see. For example, Hyuna and Edawn. They got "kicked out/left" Cube Entertainment. There's more than  just because they are dating. They lied to their company and fans for 2 years. Dating is HUGE in the kpop world. It really is. If you lie about dating then say that you are dating, that trust is lost. We also don't know what else there is to this controversy, so WE do NOT get to JUDGE the actions of our idols because we do not know the WHOLE story. WE WERE NOT THERE.

9. Not all Kpop groups are respectful towards one another. Members of kpop groups who have broken up had some type of drama that WE, fans, do not know about. For example, Girls Generation, SNSD, will ALWAYS be OT9. Sorry not sorry OT8 fans. The whole scandal was a mess with rumors and facts and theories that made sense. But the whole thing could've been rigged. There are rumors that Taeyeon convinced all the other members to vote Jessica out. THEN there are rumors that Jessica asked to be voted out. If idols can go on Haitus from their groups and be a semi-active member then maybe Jessica shouldn't have been voted out. You see more than half of the kpop industry groups having members in haitus and NEVER come back, OR have members who are semi-active and still work out. There is ALWAYSmore than what we know from articles.

10. Rankings from article sites are rigged and not real. A lot of the rankings are from trends.

11. Underrated kpop groups. Boo to all of you who slept on amazing groups. Just a shame.

12. I wanna watch my kpop shows on a site that doesn't kill or have pop-ups on my computer. Such a sad life.

13. Just because I have no merch does NOT mean I am NOT devoted to my kpop groups. Some people have lives to live and don't have enoughoney to get merch and go to concerts. I have met new young fans who bought a whole load of fan merch with their parents' money. Then when I say that I like kpop they ask where my merch is. Like children, I am an adult who pays bills. I don't get to smooch off my parents. Plus it isn't right to anyways. Don't hate on me little children.

14. I love to talk to kpop fans, NOT obessive fans. Theres a difference.

15. Roleplaying fans. Okay okay. I get roleplaying. But there is a point where the roleplay gets to be really weird and too much. I met fans who roleplay with inscest, weird fantasies, and they were young teenagers. Like you're 13, what makes you think sleeping with your half brother is okay? Why are you sleeping with someone so much older than you anyways? Maybe it's just me being older makes me cringe and worry for them.

I have more BUT I'll stop here. Let me know about your pet peeves! Check out my other books too! Love you all!