Chapter 10

"How in the world, did you get here?!" I ask Niall because this isn't some movie that the hero appears on the right time to save the heroine in such a situation. And when the heroine would ask that, how did he get to her, he would just reply with 'I just had the feeling that you were in trouble and I came here.' and simply flash a huge grin.

"Tracy called me when that guy was dragging you to the car." He tells me and I run to give Tracy a big hug.

"I'm always there." She whispers to me. I let go off her and get into Niall's car. I take the front seat as Tracy goes and grabs the backseat. She is so smart (sarcasm).

"You know, your sister isn't as dumb as I though she was." Niall whispers to me as he starts the car and I slap him on his arm.

"It's a good thing the stadium was so near!" Tracy exclaims.

"I know right?" Niall says. In no time, we had reached the stadium.

"We're gonna have the best time!" Tracy says as she hops like a kid.

"Wow. I can't believe she's your elder sister!" He says as his arm goes behind my back and he holds my arm when I feel the burn again as soon as he touches it but, I ignored it.

He takes his hand off my arm as he runs to the green room to make us meet the other lads and I notice something red on his palm.

"Niall! You're hand is bleeding!" I exclaim.

"Huh?" He looks at his hand and it was red. "Nothing hurts me!" He says as he wipes off the red substance on his hand. "Wait, I'm not hurt, you are!" He says as he points to my arm and it was bleeding. It was a cut. This must have happened when Wayne tried to drag me. But I wonder what must have cut me? I think it was his ring, I've seen it. The diamond on it is really sharp.

"Oops. It's okay. I'll just wash it." I tell him, not really concerned about the cut which I really wasn't.

"Can we get her a band-aid?" Tracy asks, as she tries to stop it from bleeding. Okay. The cut was kinda big.

"Come with me." He tells me as he holds my hand and takes me in the green room.

"Hey-whoa." Harry tries to greet Tracy and I but stops when he saw he cut. The other boys had questions too but Niall just tells them to keep quiet at the moment. From a happy to a surprised reaction.

"I'll explain later, get me the first-aid." Niall demands.

"Niall really, it's pretty small." I try to stop him from getting too concerned.

"Small? Are you kidding me? The thing won't stop bleeding!" He tells me. He takes out the antiseptic which burns like shit.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! You are not going to put that on me!" I shriek.

"Yes, I am. But first, you need to wash it." And that burns too.

"What?!" I ask in fright.

"Shut up, Kris! Let him do it!" Tracy is irritating. I swear, I wanna murder her!

"Keep calm. It'll be fine." Harry tells me and gives me a smile.

"What is it with him?" I hear Liam whispering to Louis.

"I know, whenever Niall talks about her, either he's not interested, or he changes the topic." Zayn whispers, too.

Harry? He'd have better girls to like, and so would Niall.

"Ouch..." I wince. The water was flowing through my arm and my eyes were shut tightly in pain.

"It's okay. Just hug me tight with your other arm." Niall tells me and I look at him and he nods.