Hopefully

A/N Mid way through the chapter Talon name as been officially changed to Robin
Dick Grayson:Talon to Robin

Talon woke up to a bright white light he sat up and noticed he was in the medical wing and looked to his right to see everyone else there as well."Oh right now I remember" Talon thought to himself looking at there injuries and at this moment Talon knew that he had alot of explaining to do.

"Dude,you're okay!"wally exclaimed

"I'm more concerned about you guys than myself"

"We're fine Talon there's no need for you to be worried"Kaldur looked at Roy then at Talon.

"But he-"

"Hey,you're nothing like him and you'll never be"Artemis said

Talon smiles at her and wipes a tear from his eye"thank you guys for everything"

"That's what friends are for right?"Wally smiles at Talon,while everyone nods in agreement.

"Right."Talon replies

Recovering from what had happened went quiet smoothly then Talon had expected beside the fact that they had got lectured my their mentors for pulling off something like that and Roy's complaints about his arm and against the idea of not being allowed on missions Talon had a feeling Roy wasn't going to be cooperative with these rules.

As for Kaldur,M'gann,and Artemis they seemed alright which was good,Conner had a couple of scratches from going against the assassins when they first met,and Wally he had bandages on his chest from the gash that Talon accidentally gave him. Talon felt a little bit of guilt in him for when he did that,if he didn't stop then he could've killed him.

As for Talon,Batman suggested that Talon should come with him to stay in Gotham for a while after everything that has happened he's suprised that he even was allowed to stay of course after everything that happened.

"And done!"Wally said finishing his
signature on Roy's cast.

"Finally,did we get everyone's signature yet?"

Robin B-07

"Not yet"Robin smiled coming over and signing his cast as well."There we go now we have everyone's signature"Robin continued making Roy looks at his cast to look at all the signatures.

"Woah I like the new look" Artemis says putting her hand on her hip

"Thank you I decided to change the name too"Robin said turning around show her the cap as well

Robin sat on the couch,while everyone else was doing their own thing he took a glance at everyone the looked down and smiled for once in his life he felt at ease and was glad that he left The Court of Owls because if he hadn't who knows where he would be.Robin was snapped out of his thoughts when the felt someone beside him.

Robin looked up to see Wally putting his arm around him and resting it on the couch

"So does this mean I get to call you Rob now or?"

"Yes,you can call me Rob for short"

"YES!"

Robin chuckled then rested his head on Wally's shoulders, making Wally jump but then relax and look at Robin resting his head as well. Hopefully Robin wished not only this team but for them not to give up on one another.

Hopefully.

To be Continued...