7 | My Name

2:40 pm

Admirer
Bakubabe!
Guess what!

Bakubabe
What do you want

Admirer
I got to talk to my crush ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

Bakubabe
You like someone else?

Admirer
Wow your not smart

Bakubabe
What did you say fucker!

Admirer
I got to talk to you silly (๑>ᴗ<๑)

Bakubabe
What
When

Admirer
You're really slow
Whatever, that was your biggest hint

Bakubabe
God you're annoying

Admirer
Am not!

Bakubabe
Are too

Admirer
Well whatever
But you made me soo nervous ( ੭⌯᷄௰⌯᷅ ू'l|)
I thought for sure you were going to find out

Bakubabe
Tch

Admirer
Did you just-
Read

Well anyways!!
change my name pls? (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Bakubabe
Okay.
Wait class isn't over yet!

Princess
yeah I know
okie much love ('▽'ʃƪ)♡
Read

Kazane watch Bakugou in the corners of her eyes. She watched him turn his head around trying to catch if someone was using their phone.

Kazane quickly hid her phone out of sight and pretended to pay attention in class.

-Later-

Oh god. Kazane looked at her phone. It was already 1 am. She quickly looked around her room. She didn't want to do. She wanted sleep but it never came to her this early.

She doesn't know what compelled her to do what she was about to do. Ring. Ring. Ring. Then it stopped. "What," that familiar voice made her heart leap. "I can't sleep," Tch. Bakugou wanted to be annoyed that she called without informing him. He had to lock his door to make sure his mom didn't barge in. But he was actually kind of glad that she called.

"Sorry, I. I usually sleep later but I wanted to get more today. I just don't know how," Kazane began rambling. "How am I supposed to know how to make you sleep," Kazane was worried that she might've ticked off the boy.

"Sorry, i'll end the call," Kazane was ready to press the red button. But she waited. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to hear more of his voice.

"No don't. It's fine. I'll just talk just the way you did with me," Kazane was more than excited. She found comfort in his voice. His voice was like a big warm blanket hugging her. "Thank you Bakugou."

Bakugou in the other line was red as a tomato. He didn't know why he agreed to it. Now he was blushing and his face felt really hot.

A couple of minutes passed by and it was making her sleepy. Her replies wasn't a full sentence anymore. It was occasionally mumbling. Then at some point she wanted to mess with Bakugou. "Hey Katsuki, can I call you Katsuki?" Bakugou was freaking out. First name basis already? Heck he doesn't even know her name at all. This wasn't fair to him.

"Tch. I don't even know your name. Whatever call me Katsuki I don't care," But to say the least he wanted his first name to be called by her. "Okay Katsubabe," this earned an annoying groan from the boy.

"Can you sing Renai Circulation for me?" silence. No said anything. Shit maybe I did really pushed him off. "You wish princess," Kazane sigh in relief. She was glad he wasn't done with her.

She slowly began falling asleep. It was only 2:15 am. It didn't take her long to finally catch sleep. Then she began mumbling to Bakugou. "Kazane," Bakugou didn't catch what she had said. He only heard -ane. "What?" he was frantic. "My name," then with that a light snore could be heard.

What was her name? Bakugou didn't catch all of it. He was in mid sentence when she started saying her name. It sounded familiar to him though.

"-ane... Why is that familiar," he still hasn't ended the call. He stared at his phone. Her name that he assigned her were on top of the screen. Princess. "Goodnight princess."