13 | Another Embarrasing Encounter

Oh god. Did I upset Katsuki? What should I do to make it up? I mean I was okay with talking to him over the phone. So why do I always get flustered when I talk to the guy I like in person. Oh. It's because of him... Kazane's thoughts were snapped by aizawa telling her to stay after class. "Oh god what did I do now."

Kaminari and Bakugou's first plan was already a flop. They didn't even get a chance to fake a meeting. Kaminari was planning to drag Kazane to the student lounge area while the rest of the group were there. Including the blonde himself, Bakugou.

"Yes Aizawa sensei?" Aizawa got back into his yellow sleeping bag. "You're grades aren't starting to slowly slip. You should be careful and begin study. Finals are around the corner," my... grades? SLIPPING?!? "Alright that's it your dismiss," and just like always, he rolled out of the classroom into the hallway.

She got back to her dorm and took a quick shower before taking out her books and turning on her computer. "Time to study," she knew she would be slipping back to her old habits of sleeping late. I mean Bakugou was out fo the question after all. She couldn't ask him to help her again as he knows who she was.

She felt embarrassing knowing that Bakugou listened to her babble every night and those times that she flirted with him. Ahhh i'm an idiot. She slammed her head in her book. Then she hears a ding. She looked up at her computer with her chin still rested on her book. Her cursor hovered over the new mail she had received.

Dear U.A. students!

We have now decided to make our famous katsudon a regular on the school lunch menu! I hope this information has made some of you happy! Make sure to try our new regular menu!

U.A. lunch staff.

Her eyes widen as she shot up from her seat. She began running out of her door almost stumbling to go to her best friend's dorm. Her eyes were glimmering with happiness. Finally something good came out today! Kazane had her hands on the door knob opening it.

"YOULL NEVER GUESSED WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" Kazane barged in inside Kaminari's dorm, only to see Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, and the boy she has been avoiding... Bakugou, staring up at her. Huh? HUH?!?!?

Blood rushed towards her face as she began emitting steam. Kaminari finds it funny how fast she gets red. "Sorry for interrupting," she quickly shut the door only to be pulled in by Bakugou.

And just like that, she was trapped again. This time against Kaminari's door. Bakugou totally doesn't have shame. Kaminari again found this amusing and had a grin on. If someone was to see this, they would think he's trying to do something to her. Kirishima felt embarrassed for the boy.

With Kazane's white hair, it made her face seem redder. Bakugou looked down at her figure. Why is she wearing those. Bakugou's face flushed as he stared at her figure making Kazane embarrassed anymore. I'll definitely stop wearing my home clothes.

Her body was clothed in a slightly oversized orange shirt with the collar hung off her shoulder, showing her black lacy halter bralette.While she wore a black shorts that was barely seen because of her shirt.

Kazane took in the sight in front of her. He smells like caramel. Kazane thought that he would've smelled disgusting because of his quirk. She glanced up and accidentally made eye contact with him. Then Bakugou remembered something. He slowly backed away from her while grumbling to himself.

Huh? That's it? Kazane was dumbfounded. She would've thought he would've done something else. Like maybe make her talk to him. Bakugou sat back down to his spot. "So what's up Shina-chan?"

Kazane fiddled with the hem of her shirt before speaking. "Umm... they made katsudon a regular menu in the cafeteria..." It was faint but everyone heard it.

Kaminari and Sero burst out laughing. Her cheeks flushed red. Kaminari was rolling on the floor while Sero tried to stop. "Woahh you came here just to tell Kaminari that?" Kirishima found the girl amusing. She's definitely interesting. Then he glanced at Bakugou. His eyes were practically twinkling just by staring at her.

Kazane huffed and left the dorm, making sure to aggressively shut the door. "You're such an idiot Kazane," then she began leaving as soon as possible since she didn't want to encounter the short pervert.

Kaminari wiped the tear off his eyes. He couldn't believe she did something embarrassing just to say that the have made katsudon a regular on the lunch menu. "What was that Bakubro, I honestly thought you were going to do something else," Kirishima ruffled his hair.

"I didn't want to force her..." Kaminari burst out laughing again. "Woah I never would've thought you could be considerate," Sero teased him with his familiar smile.

"Ok guys we should focus on trying to help them finally talk," tch. Bakugou found Kirishima irritating every time he tries to save him.