The Nightmares That Haunt With The Past

"NO!" I screamed.

    "No? What do you mean no? You caused this." He said.

    "Please STOP, she's only a little girl. Leave her out of this! I'M SORRY!" I begged.

    "The only way to stop your sister's pain is to take her place." He cruelly stated.

    I looked straight into his eyes daring to challenge him. In the end, I sighed, "Yes father."

    "NO! NO! NO!" I shouted waking up with a jolt.

I hate that dream. I've had that dream every night for the past four years. That dream is a memory from my past. My terrible past. I remember it vividly it hurts to remember the heartache that man-caused. The man who was supposed to protect my family. My sister. My mother. Me.

    "Thea?" Leo whispered, "Was it your sister?"

I nodded, shaking trying to hold the sob from letting out. I fail as the sob racks my body.

Leo comes over to where I am sitting at our campsite. And wraps his arms around me and holds me tightly.

"She's right there Thea, she's fine." He whispers as he points to the sleeping form of my little sister.

"I-I know b-but I can't help it-t. I-I keep getting the s-same night-tmar-res and I-I don't know what to do." I cried out.

I can't believe myself I am sobbing my eyes out like some cliche little Barbie girl from a chick-flick. I can't help it though whenever I'm in Leo's arms I don't know why but I feel safe. Safer than I've ever felt anywhere or with anyone. I guess it's because we are best friends and have always been since we were little.

"Shhh...it's ok. You're ok. Amber is ok. We are all ok. You're not with your parents anymore you've escaped and you're free." He soothes "And I——— you"

"What?" I ask with wide eyes

"Nothing, it's fine."

That's when the note appeared. It just came out of thin air. It fell into my lap. Leo picked it up and read it. Immediately I could tell something was wrong............

Wahahahahaahahahahahahahahha-Namoi

What'd ya'll think? Is it good? I'm thinking about making this into a actual story this is the first chapter. Tell me what y'all think in the comments!

Bye Bye my little MIDGETS!