extra chapter

Now sayeon is 4 years and jungwoo is 6 years.both always fight over silly things but making up again after few minutes.well jungkook and y/n are a happy couple.always love each other.they are having fights but they are not serious just for entertainment. Well they are a happy family.both kids are getting so much love from their parents with jungkook spoiling sayeon.actually sayeon is a spoiled brat. Jungkook always takes her side when kids are fighting.there still is a fun fact that taehyung and y/n are still fighting even infront of their kids which makes everyone laugh at their silliness.
(Ok enough of explaining)

Y/n and jungkook are sleeping in their room peacefully becuz jungkook got a day off.but their little evil bunnies ruined it.

Sy-AAAAAHHHHHHHH.OMG AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

y/n woke up becuz she heard someone yelling.she went down without waking jungkook.

Sy-AAAHHHH OMG MY EYES!!

Y/n hurried to sayeon and saw her closing her eyes.

Y/n-baby?whats wrong?what happened?u ok?

She opened her eyes.

Sy-oppa-AAAHHHH GO AWAY!!!

she closed her eyes again.y/n looked her back to see-

Y/n-oh gosh jungwoo!!

Jungkook entered the living room.he woke up becuz he heard shouting.he pouted.

Jk-who broke my beauty sleep.

Y/n-well its ur princess.

She pointed at their daughter.jungkook widened his eyes and ran to her.

Jk-princess whats wrong?

Sy-oppa!he is-

Jw-eomma im hungry.

Everyone looked at him as y/n's eyes widened again.sayeon is red and jungkook?well he doesnt have an reaction.

Y/n-omg jeon jungwoo!why are u only wearing a boxer!!!!oh gosh!!

Sy-he is running aroung the house like that!!

She hide her face on jungkook's chest.jungwoo widened his eyes as he looked at him self.

Jw-OMG!!!DONT LOOK!!!EOMMA APPA DONT LOOK!!LOOK AWAY!!AAAAAHHH.

he ran ro his room quickly with a red face.jungkook is laughing so hard until he is red.y/n also laughed looking at jungkook's face.its so hard to control her laugh while jungkook is laughing.

Y/n-o-oh god.s-stop laughing.g-geez.i have to m-make b-breakfast.

She talk as her laugh died.jungkook nodded while laughing y/n slapped his arm.

Y/n-stop laughing honey.

She went to the kitchen and made breakfast.she served food and called others.everyone came to the dining table with a red jungwoo.well he is still embressed.only kids came.

Y/n-babies wait a minute until appa come ok?

Kids nodded.jungkook came after fe minutes and sat down.

Jk-why are u red jungwoo?

He asked while eating.

Jw-nothing appa.

Sy-he has become shy but i didnt see him shy when running every where like that.

Jungwoo turned red and glared at sister.

Jw-yah!!can u shut ur mouth?!plus its none of ur business. So shut ur mouth!!

Jk-jungwoo!she is still small!!plus why would u go around like that?