chapter 25

This is the hotel.

Me-omg kookie oppa

Me-omg kookie oppa.are u bringing me here the date?

Jk-yes.you like it?

Me-no i love it!!!!but isnt this too expensive?

Jk-we are rich babe.what do u think?

Me-i know but your parents arent here.how did u get money?

Jk-i have a card babe.

Me-oh yeah.dont mind me.i dont want others to spend so much money on me.

He chuckled. Then he interlocks our hands and went inside.its so beustiful.we went to the table where he reserved and sat down.then a waitress came to us.she looks beautiful but too much makeup.

Waitress-hello .what do u want to order handsome?

Wait handsome?im the only one who can tell mi that.

Jk-what do u want to eat babe?

Me-um..anything u order oppa.

She shot me a disgusted look.what the hell?

Then he told her what he wanted and she
left.i got angry.who does she think she is?she is a normal waitress.

Jk-what are u thinking about princess?
Me-oh um..nothing.

Then we talked about many things. Then that bitch came to us and served.then i felt a pain on my foot.i hissed ans looked down to see her heels on my foot.i looked up and saw she smirking. My blood boiled.

Me-ehem...who do u think u are huh?im talking like this becuz i dont want to grab any attention from other customers. Why the hell did u stepped on my foot with ur freaking heels huh?im kim y/n the daughter of a ceo which names kim enterprises. This is my first date and i dont want to ruin my mood.so before u do it leave now!!!

I yelled and before she leave-

Me-im going to inform this to your boss and stop flirting with customers.

She left .i looked at kookie oppa and saw him staring at me wide eyes while mouth is open.

Jk-omo u controlled ur anger well babe.

Me-yeah.i dont want to ruin my appas name by shouting.and they are going to decrease customers becuz of waiters like that.

Jk-yeah y/n.you are correct.let me see your foot now.

He got down and looked at my foot.

Jk-omg .its red.

He started rubbing my foot.

Me-oppa im ok.now get up before u grab any attention.

He chuckled and got up.then we started eating.after eating i got up.