Epilogue

Few years later.

Now jungwoo has a baby sister named sayeon.she is very beautiful just like her mother.y/n went to the kitchen for make breakfast. After few minutes she felt a pair of hands sneaking by her waist .she flinched but knew that is her husband by the scent.

Jk-so what my beautiful wife cooking?

Y/n-hmm u have to wait and see.

Jk-aww-

???-APPA!!!!

They heard their little princess calling jungkook. He always spoilling her.she came to the kitchen crying.

Sy(sayeon)

Jk-why are u crying princess?

Sy-appa oppa took my bunny and he doesnt give it to me!!

She cried and jungkook picked her and kissed her forehead.

Jk-jungwoo!!come to the kitchen now!!

Then jungwoo came with bunny in his hands.

Jk-why did u took it away prince?

Jw-i told her that i will give it to her.she is a cry baby.

Y/n-jungwoo dont call her like that baby.come here.

She went to the living room with her son.

Jw-appa always take her side eomma!

Y/n-no honey.she is still little.u are a big boy.so why do u need a toy bunny?plus u love your yeonie right?

Jw-yeah i love her.

Y/n-ok then give it to her. Dont fight ok?

He nodded then they went to the kitchen and saw jungkook trying to calm sayeon.

Jw-im sorry yeonie.

Sy-its ok oppa.

Jk-ok now go and play.no fighting ok?

Kids nodded and ran upstairs.

Y/n-they are so cute.always fighting like me and oppa for simple things.

Jk-thats true.

Both laughed and y/n started making breakfast again.jk again wrapped his arms around her waist.

Y/n-honey just sit there.im making food.

Jk-no!i want to hug u.

Y/n chuckled. Suddenly sayeon and jungwoo ran to the kitchen.

Jw-u are going to lose!!

Sy-no!!

She ran to the fridge and opened it.then took banana milk out.well the last one.jungkook's eyes widened. Jungwoo grabbed it from sayeon.then they started fighting.

Jw-its mine!!

Sy-oppa i took it first!!so its mine!!

Jw-im older than u so?

Jungkook went to kids ans grabbed it from jungwoo.

Jk-its mine!

Sy-what?!no appa!!its mine!!

Jk-im the oldest one so its mine!!

Y/n chuckled looking at them.jk becomes a small kid when it comes to banana milk.she went to jk and grabbed it from him.

Y/n-its mine.

She went out from the kitchen.she always hide banana milk in her closet.so when they ran out she can give it to them.she grabbed another two and went to the kitchen.then saw those three arguing.