English Class

After my first-period class had ended, I pick up my books and walk out of my class and head to the second period.

As I walk into my English class, "Elizabeth, you're late!" Mrs Edwards, my teacher says with a stern voice. I walk into class while looking at the floor, while I'm walking towards the back of the class, my teacher says, "you can sit in the front, right in the middle," she says as she sarcastically smiles at me. I don't break eye contact with her as I take a seat. I look towards the front of the class to see eight boys standing in a row at the front of the class.

"Okay, now that all the distractions have been removed, I would like to introduce the boys from Sierra Canyon, they will be studying here for a month," she says as she looks over the class. 

Justin, the popular jock also known as my ex, interrupts the teacher, "Miss, why would you bring eight black boys to a white school?" he says as he laughs. Everyone in the class lets out a little laugh, including me. The boys at the front started to glare at him as if they wanted to beat him up.

The teacher glares at Justin and turns her attention back to the boys, "Anyways, we need school guides for these boys, any volunteers?" she says with a high-pitched voice. Everyone looks down at their desks and the classroom went dead quiet. "Fine, I will have to choose. Bronny, go with Liz," as soon as she said that, I look at her and scream, "why me?" she ignores me and continues to assign the boys to other students. Bronny takes a seat next to me and I smile at him, he smiles back at me and goes into his backpack. As he is looking into his backpack, I held my breath ready to jump out of my seat. He pulls out his notebook and gets his pen and writes the date and time on his page as I release my breath.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" he says as he smiles at me. I answer him back by nodding my head, "I think you texted me last night," I say as I write the date on my page. He shows me his phone and shows the DMS that we had last night, I nod and laugh a bit. "Okay, so do you want to still come to my house?" he says as he raises his eyebrows. I smile at him and nod. 

Once school had ended, I walked towards my locker with Bronny and I opened my locker as he waited for me. I pack my bag and we walk out of school and into the parking lot towards my car. I get inside the car and start the engine. Bronny gets in my car and we drive towards his house while he gives me directions, once we got into the neighbourhood, I look around so surprised to see how HUGE the houses were. Bronny leads me into his house car-park. I park my car and we continue to walk into the house.

🦋author's note 🦋  please vote and follow for future stories! if you have any requests, comment it down below

🦋author's note 🦋  
please vote and follow for future stories! if you have any requests, comment it down below.