first

♾♾♾
people should be wise and smart when it comes to liking or even loving someone not to get hurt.

at least, that's what Kim Somin said. she was a quiet yet smart student.

she was not just smart because she was smart, she got that from her twin brother, Kim Seungmin. he was smarter than her but she was nicer than him. that's the difference between them.

"aren't you supposed to go back home?" Seungmin asked his younger twin as she was playing by the swings from the playground near their house.

"i don't wanna go home, your friends are still there," she said, snorting when the soda she was drinking got on her nose as she drank too much.

"be careful, somin." her brother patted her back and helped her a bit. She glared at the cola bottle and threw it in the trash bin after finishing it.

"let's go back inside now. they're looking for us." he smiled at her and walked ahead.

i can't go there, hyunjin's inside our house and i can't avoid his presence that easily, seungmin!

she was arguing about whether to follow her brother or not but gave up and ran after him.

♾♾♾

"hey, somin!" it was felix who greeted her. seungmin's group of friends consists of eight good-looking and nice boys. including seungmin.

and somin knows them all too well. she knows them not because they've been friends with seungmin for almost all his life but because she somehow managed to stalk them long ago.

"hey, lix." she smiled weakly at him, her knees were about to give up as felix, who she was looking at, was sitting beside her crush for almost fifteen years now.

(she's nineteen like seungmin)

she hesitantly walked over to seungmin's group of friends. she has always been like this, ever since they were kids she would always hide or avoid seungmin's friends especially the boy between felix and chan.

she waddled behind seungmin and hugged his waist as if she was scared of something that was sitting on the couch.

seungmin chuckled and faced her, "what's wrong?" he held her chin up gently and looked at her who was keeping her face down.

"n-nothing." she mumbled, glaring at changbin who was mocking her actions.

the reason is, hyunjin is here and i can't seem to ignore his presence right now, that's what's wrong.

♾♾♾