tenth

♾♾♾
seungmin was offered a scholarship from los angeles. he was excited to finally reunite with his friends there.

though, he was feeling guilty for somin. he can't leave her. even if somin already told him that she's fine and is proud of him, he still wants to help her with moving on.

he was still thinking of a way to keep her twin safe here in korea while he finished his school in los angeles. his flight to america will be next week, and he's still thinking about his sister's safety.

♾♾♾
"i told you to be very careful, somin." seungmin was worried, his sister was hyperventilating. she was crying the whole time she walked home.

ryujin couldn't come as she had a family meeting. seungmin was the only one who could comfort her for now.

it was already summer and somin still couldn't get him off her head.

♾♾♾
it had been a week and seungmin couldn't take it anymore.

somin would either act cold or cry all day. he couldn't face the truth that his twin was heartbroken and could never heal ever again. what if she died of heartbreak?

"that's it, we're going." seungmin madly took their matching suitcases and threw all their clothes in.

"wh-what are you doing?" she was trying to process what seungmin was doing.

seungmin suddenly stopped and hugged her, he kissed her forehead, "i can't just watch you get hurt, somin. i want you to escape this country with me and live there until you're fine."

was this the best for the two of them? especially for somin?

♾♾♾
as the twins were on their way to the airport, seungmin kept on reassuring her that it was going to be completely fine.

finally, somin was going to change for the better.

life won't change you if you keep on hurting yourself, somin. i love you and you need to move on.