third

♾♾♾
somin was starting to feel hopeless as time passed by.

hyunjin had been acting strange these past few days and she thought he had lost interest in her.

the truth is, hyunjin wasn't interested in her, she was just a little sister to him and she didn't know that.

somin had finally stopped stalking him and decided to change for a bit. she was now really quiet, more silent than before.

she would ignore people as she focuses on what she does. she owns her world.

"somin?"

"somin!"

"kim somin!" she glanced up and looked at her twin, standing in front of her.

she looked around, finding ryujin and the five boys around her.

jeongin and chan were worriedly watching her. changbin and felix just got inside somin's classroom.

ryujin was beside chan, and both of them were eating while watching somin zone out.

minho was drinking juice while on his phone. while, hyunjin was looking at her from afar, worried about her state at the moment.

seungmin was standing in front of somin, "what's wrong, somin?" he asked, sitting down beside her and watching her shift from different sitting positions.

"n-nothing, i-i'm fine." she smiled, leaving her five confused friends and brother behind. she wanted space, and ignoring them was the best choice to have space for herself.

or so she thought.

before completely leaving the classroom, she heard minho ask, "was that somin i just saw? she's not normally like that."

she scoffed.

of course, i changed because i think it's time to stop myself from seeing him. it'll hurt me more.

♾♾♾

while at class, somin heard changbin and felix whispering to each other.

"would you please stop it!" felix whispered, half shouting. annoyed that changbin kept on whispering random stories to felix.

"but it's about somin!" changbin whispered back, making somin furrow her brows. 

"she can hear us, what do you mean?" felix, checking if somin was listening to their not-so-quiet conversation.

"ah, forget it. you'll never understand because you can't see her expressions around him." changbin gently punches felix's arm and rests his head on his hands.

somin, who heard their conversation, pursed her lips and closed her eyes annoyingly. 

even your friends can notice my behavior when i'm around you, yet you're still so naive.

♾♾♾