11. Something inevitable happened....

Hey guys I'm back....
Guys its a request Pls keep streaming BHULA DUNGA... Let's make it 100M soon....

Without wasting any time let's peep in to the story.....

Next day as usual SM woke up and waked up Sana....
She freshedup and woke up zoro and made him ready for school....
They had their breakfast and then zoro and Sid left for school.....

In the car...

Z : Mumma aaj bhi dadi aayengi na mujhe pickup Karne...

SN : Ha mere bachhe... Bit mai aaj shoot se jaldi aaungi aur mere zoro ke liye ek surprise hai.... 🤗

Z : Surprise.... Kai hai Mumma....

SN : Baby surprise hai na....

Z : Okay.... 😊

Sana was feeling restless.... 😔As if something's gonna happen... But then she thought that it must be because of lack of proper sleep so she shook off all the thoughts and concentrated on driving....

Soon they reached the school....

SN : Bye zoro.... Mumma loves you 😍

Z : I love you too Mumma... Bye...

She then drove to her shoot location and went to her vanity... Her restless was increasing😞.... So she thought of calling Sidharth....

Here Sid was getting ready for his meeting when his phone rang and it flashed Shehnaaz's name

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here Sid was getting ready for his meeting when his phone rang and it flashed Shehnaaz's name.... He quickly received the call....

SD : Hello sweetheart... Itna miss kar rahi ho mujhe....🥰
(no response) Kya hua baby aise chp kyu ho...

SN : Sidhaaaarth wo na subah se na mujhe thoda restlessness feel ho raha hai pata nahi kuch suj hi nahi raha...

SD : Arey relax Karo baby Kuch nahi hai.... Jyada stress mat lo.... It must be because of lack of sleep...

SN : Ya maybe...

SD : Abhi mai rakhu.... Mujhe meeting mai jana hai....

SN : Ya sure... Bye... And all the best ❤

SD : I LOVE YOU ❤

SN : I LOVE YOU TOO ❤ TAKE CARE...

She disconnected the call and felt a bit relaxed... And then she went for her shot...

It was afternoon zoro ke school se chutne ka time.....

SM left to pickup zoro.... She was already late... And even there was no driver so she had to go by cab...

She left for school... It was difficult to get a cab at this point of time.... And atlast she finally got one....

Here zoro was waiting for his dadi anxiously... As more than half of the school was empty and he was standing at the gate waiting.....

Sidnaaz ka Zorawar... ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें