New Start

Amour P.O.V

I Woke Up With A headache. I hate Dre. How get goin pour His heart out to Me but have Another gf. I loom up And King is standing at my door.

Amour: what do You want.?

King: I want to apologize for what I said.

Amour: King You don't get it I really wanted to be with u n I Love u but You made Me feel like I'm worthless. And that I'm a hoe. Then You Show up the next morninb with Another Girl.

King:ik And I'm Sorry Amour n I Love You too. Just give Me a chance please.I won't Fuck up.

Amour; Okay Only one chance.

King P.O.V

When she said Yes it's like my heart skipped a beat ik I sound like a pussy but it's true. I promise I won't hurt Amour.

King: Okay Baby Let's go back to sleep.

I kissed her And Told her goodnight .

------------

I Woke up answer felt somebody staring at Me. I open my eyes And see Amour Looking at Me And rubbing my Head.

King: see something You like ma.

Amour: it's just I wouldn't have Thought I would be with You. I Use to always like You but I knew You never noticed Me. I'm just Happy I'm with You.

King: ik Baby but we together now And You dont have to worry about nun. There will be Hoes that try to break us up but remember that I Only want u.

Amour: Okey Baby

King: imma spoil You today

Amour;: Why King.?

King: Cause u my Baby. And I want you to get whatever You like. I'll buy You a car. Every pair of Jordan's And all the clothes And hills u want. Whatever You lay eyes On I'm. Getting it.

--------------

Amour P.O.V

King really kept His word Whatever I wanted He got. He Bout Me a farri. A iPhone 5c. And hell's clothes And Jordan's. I didn't want it but when He got it I couldn't Stop him. Everything my eyes landed On He got. It was amazing.

King: I am so tired but I gotta go to the warehouse And check On business. I Told Amour I be back I have to handle business. She said Okay I kissed her And left.