Chill Day

Amour P.O.V

I Woke up with arms around Me And a Big shirt On. I Turn up And see that I am in King's arms.  I stretch And Look for my phone. I found it On the dresser.  I see I have Some missed calls And messages from Dre.

Dre: Amour Where are You.

Dre: Amour are You Okay

Dre: please text Me back

I sigh And  Text Dre back.

Amour: don't worry I'm fine I'm with King.

Dre P.O.V

It hurt when she said she was over king's house. I mean she doesn't know I like her but it still hurts. I'm scared to tell here Cause we've been Friends for a long time And I don't know if she will feel the Same way. If her And King goes out I'm ruined.

King P.O.V

I wake up to see Amour typing away On her phone.

King: Good Morning

Amour: Morning

King: want Me to Take You home.?

Amour: No she said quickly

I wonder What's wrong.  Imma just ask her.

King:  Everything Okay?

Amour:  No my mom is a crack Head n I don't know my father.I have to steal to get my clothes shoes n food.  It feels like I'm 28 when I'm Only 16 . The Only person I have is Dre. I put up a front like I'm fine And Okay but I'm not. I go through hell at home.

Damn.  After hearing that all I couldn't do was hold her I never knew she had it that bad.

King: Amour You can always stay with Me

Amour: No I don't wanna interfere with your life

King: No it's Okay

Amour: Okay

Amour P.O.V

When He asked Me to stay with him it surprised Me.  I got so Happy but then again I don't want to interrupt His life. I finally gave in And said Yes. 

King: Let's go shopping

Amour: I have No money

King: let Me spoil You

Amour:  No I'm not your gf

King: so please let Me

Amour:  Okay

I put On my clothes answer shoes And hopped in the car.

--------------------

He Wasn't Playing when He said He was going to spoil  Me . He bought Me Whatever I laid my eyes On. We are now at His house Watching Love & Basketball. 

King: I want something like this

Amour:  Yeah It Would Be Nice

I Turn And face him And His lips crashes into Mine.  We kissed for 2 minutes till it gets heated.  He goes to my neck And I Stop him.

King: What's wrong

Amour:  I'm a Virgin

King: -mumbles - I Thought I was goin fuck

Amour:  excuse Me..  I am not one of your Hoes that You Fuck And duck I will not be disrespected Thanks for the Things And a place to stay I will be in the guess room

King: P.O.V

Man what did I do.  I actually wanted to stay with her.  Guess not back to the old King.

How Did I do.?