First Date

Amour P.O.V

I Woke up the next Morning with strong arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly got out of bed And got in the shower once I got out the shower I put On Some shorts a tank top And Some long socks. I put my Hair in a ponytail And went downstairs to cook breakfast. I put On Some music And start cooking. Like a hour later I felt somebody kiss my neck. I jumped And turned around but noticed it was King.

King: goodmorning Baby

Amour: Morning. You Hungry.?

King: Yeah

Amour: sit Down I'll make your plate.

I gave King His plate And we both dove in. We ate in a comfortable silence.

King;: I'll be back

Amour;: but You left last Night

King: Yeah ik but it's for a Good reason

Amour: Okay

King;: I know yall thinking. Why You leave her.? Well I'm going to Take her out On a date. And I planned it Nice.

Amour: I went upstairs And played in the bed. I was mad As Hell. Why tf do He keep leaving Me. This Some bs. I Turn over and see a note it said: Hey Baby Look And the closet at the bottom And put On the clothes I got You And go Outside.

I looked And the closet to see a Pink dress And White red-bottom hills. I got so Happy He really bought Me this. I got in the shower And did my hygiene. When I got out I put On Some lotion And put On the dress answer hills. I put On a lil foundation And ironed my Hair out. I grabbed my clutch purse And went Outside. When I got put there I seen a all White stretch limo.

Driver: Mrs.jones

Amour:That's Me. May I ask Where we are going.

Driver: I was asked not to tell.

I got inside the limo And was amazed. I never rode in a limo. It was Nice I ate Some fruit And played On my phone until wrong reached our destination. The door later opened And I was amazed with what I seen. It was a Nice Tall building. I Walk Inside.

Man: name .

Amour: Amour jones.

Man: ahhh right this way.

we walked past the people dining And went through a door. We were On top of the roof. I looked And seen a table with roses candles And two chairs. On the table it was a note. I opened it And it said: Turn around

I turned around And seen King in a Armani suit. I ran to him And hugged And kissed him.

King: do u like it.?

Amour: Yes u did all this for Me?

King: Yes Baby u deserve the best. Let's Eat

-----------

Through the dinner King got On one knee. I know this Boy not Bout to propose already.

King: calm Down lady it's just a promise ring. I promise I will always Love You And never hurt You. I promise I will always. Be there for u. I promise that I will never treat You wrong. And last I promise I will put 110% in this Relationship.

I cried As he slid the ring On my finger.

King: stop crying Baby I did this Cause I love You. I wanna be with You forever.

Amour: I Love You. Too.

We went home And stripped out our clothes And laid in bed. This is a Night to remember.

- Comment And vote please.