22.) Protection?

I gulp nervously, and look down at the ground. It makes me dizzy so I close my eyes, and take deep breaths.

“Are you afraid of heights?” Niall’s voice resonates through the glass cabin. I nod, swallowing thickly. “You should lie on your back and watch the sky. It helps.” He advises. Niall lies down on his back, and I imitate him. He sighs, and puts his arms behind his head, looking at the clouds.

We stay like that for hours, in silence, just appreciating the view. My nervousness start dissipating slowly and the sky turns navy in a matter of minutes.

He shifts and at the exact same time, we turn to look at each other, our noses close from touching. I hold my breath as our eyes stay locked on each other.

“Soph.... May I kiss you?” He whispers. “Please?” I don’t move as he rolls himself on top of me, holding his weight with his arms. He leans forwards and all I can do is stare in his gorgeous eyes. “I’ll take that as a yes,” he murmurs, his lips softly pressing against mine. My feelings for him suddenly bubbled up, and I feel myself responding to the kiss. I feel his tongue lightly brush my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I find myself incapable of refusing, so I let his tongue probe the inside of my mouth. Unintentionally, I give a little hip thrust upwards.

He groans on my mouth and holds me tighter, closing the space between our bodies. The cabin starts balancing slightly. Niall doesn't seem to mind as his body grinds against mine possessively, his kisses more lustful and urgent.

It was when he groped my breast hard that I roughly but reluctantly pushed him away from my aroused body.

“I-I- I c-can’t,” I blabber. “We aren’t even at the friend’s level! I don’t trust you. I’m not ready to get into this right now. Too much is going on. Maybe if you can prove me you really do love me and that I’m not used as a form of amusement, you may maybe gain my full trust. But you did backstab me once.” I wince remembering his harsh words.

“But—” He starts protesting.

“No buts. Maybe if you’re lucky, we could start off as friends.” I snap back, putting my walls up again.

“You know what they say about the Irish folks, though. We’re a bunch of lucky chaps!” He laughs.

“We’ll see.” I give him the look, but a smile forms on my lips anyway. I look beside me and to the ground, and regret it as soon as I feel woozy.

“Can we go down now? I wanna go back on the solid surface of the secure ground. ” He has a worried look on his face.

“Umm. No. I told the guy we’d sleep here after our ardent lovemaking, and leave tomorrow morning at sunshine. That’s why there are blankets and cushions.”

“Are you crazy! First of all, would you really expect me to let you sex me up in here, without struggling?!? And secondly—” His finger on my lips shushes me.

“I’m kidding Sophie. He’s waiting for my signal to let us down. Geese woman, are you on your period?” He laughs lightly. My period... Oh shit. This could be bad. How many times did I have sex...?

“I’m seriously hoping you guys thought of protection. Because I’m going to sue you at court if you make me pregnant. Even if you own me.” I seethe. Niall’s features get pale.

“I-I-I really do-don’t know.” He gibbers. “But I sincerely hope Harry has thought of that.”

“Let’s not wait any longer shall we.” I say, getting very apprehensive.

“Right.” Niall took a flashlight out of his pocket, and flashed in on the ground at the entrance of the London Eye. The man must’ve seen it since seconds later, the wheel began turning, making goosebumps appear on the surface of my skin. We finally arrive  fully on the ground, and I start running to the flat, trying to find my way through the dark. I hear Niall’s hurried footsteps behind me, panting to keep up with me.

I bash into the door of the flat.

“Harry! Harry!” I yell, on the verge of panicking. I see him coming down the stairs, bare-chested, struggling with his boxers. He has a worried look on his sleepy face.

“What?” He asks huskily. I jump onto him.

“Please tell me you’ve thought of protection!” I beg, clutching his torso hard. I do not wanna become pregnant at the age of 16. The door opens behind me and Niall enters the flat, red and sweating. I don’t keep my attention on him longer than that.

“Yes. Please do or we’re all in deep shit.” Niall presses, locking the door behind him. The commotion I’ve caused woke up the rest of the boys. I see all of them tumbling down the stairs, confused looks on their tired faces. Right, it was night time, I remember. Time flies when i'm with Niall...

“What do you mean protection?” he responds, dumbfounded.

“Okay I’ll say this in the very explicit way: Most of you put your dicks inside my vagina and ejaculated inside me for the last 3 days, which means I could end up pregnant since I don’t remember any of you using condoms.” I say, wrinkling my nose at the last statement.

“Oh.” Is all he retorts.

“What do you mean ‘Oh’?!? Could you elaborate your primitive speaking please?!?” I become a nerve-wracking freak.

“I mean, of course I’ve thought of it. I gave you the pill while you were sleeping. I gave it to you that first time while you were unconscious when we ‘kidnapped you’ as you’d like to say and not long before you woke up in the van preceding the concert. Though I did forget today.” He says, eyeing both me and Niall worriedly.“Today, you didn’t do anything, right?” His voice takes on a jealous edge.

I dig in my mind to remember if one of them had cummed inside me. I find nothing, and sigh in relief.

“Thank God.” I mutter as the same time as all the boys let a sigh of liberation.

“Can we go back to sleep now?” Zayn mumbles, Louis and Liam nodding their approval.

“Yes.” I answer. Niall’s goes up the stairs, and I hear him close the door of his room. I start making my way up also, but Harry’s hand on my arm stops me.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“To my room.”

“You don’t have a bed.” He states.

“And....?” I honestly don’t care; I’ll get some blankets and make a makeshift bed.”

“No. Tonight, you’re sleeping with me.” He lowers his voice to a whisper and puts his arms around my waist.