3

Ali's pov

I woke up and looked at my phone and I had over a massage from Nash.

Nash: wake up!

Then I texted him saying that I was up and I got into the shower. When I got out, I got changed into a white laced dress, black high heals, and a necklace.

Then I went into the bathroom and did my hair. I put it in a French braid. I looked at my phone and it was 7:30 and Nash was outside, right on. time. I walked downstairs grabbed my purse and phone, then opened the door.

"Ready for a great evening Mrs. Dallas"? Nash asked. "Yup", I said smiling. He pulled out the red roses he was hiding behind his back and gave it to me. I smiled and we headed to his car.

Nash's pov

"Well what movie do you want to see"? I asked. "how about expelled?" Ali asked while looking at what was playing. I nodded. "2 tickets to see expelled please." I said while handing him the money.

After we got our tickets, Ali. picked a seat in the back. Once we sat down, Ali intertwined out hands. I smiled as a fish went threw me. Once the movie was over, I drove Ali home. I walked up to her hotel room door and I kissed her. I didn't say anything, I just kissed her.

After a few seconds I pulled away and she smiled. "Are we dating now?" She asked while blushing.

"Only if you wanna be" I said. She nodded and hugged me. "Thanks for the great night Nash" she said while walking into her room and closing the door.

I walked back to my room smiling like an idiot.