The new girl's bad friend choices

Ron pov
Rosie was talking to neville "After breakfast we are going , Draco and Luna will come with us you in ? " I heard her sweet voice wispher . I will have to watch her carefully .
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Time lapse
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Rosie jumped on Draco's back and Luna on Neville's back and they went off , I followed them . They went and sat on the shores of the Black Lake "Are you that scared of him Drakey " Rosie said "Yes he will murder me if something happens to you " Draco says . I wonder who he was ,I bet it is he who should not be named , "what about your brothers they would storm the school blinding everyone with the good looks and brightness and Maybe burn it to the ground will the fo̱tiá véli̱ , Or Thalia she would set the hunters on the school ,Nico would do his Ghost King thingie ,Annabeth would stab everyone with her cap on so they couldn't see her so would Clarrise and the rest of her cabin with out the cap,Percy would most likely flood the place and start twirling Riptide around killing everything in his path and set Blackjack on people and do the King of the seas son thing and set everything in that lake on the school , Don't get me started on what our parents would do or Chiron , Chiron would set the party ponies on the school" luna said "That would be so Funny they would attack everyone with paint balls and get drunk on root beer,that would be hilarious." Rosie chimed "imagine what your father would do " Neville said she threw her head back and laughed , her laugh sounds like bells . The party ponies HUH .