More exchange students and Draco has a older brother

Harry Pov
It has been a couple of days since school started and Rosie is the IT girl , Rosie is so pretty I think everyone knows it . Everybody loves her, pretty , smart ,talented , friendly, she mainly hangs out with Neville , Luna and Draco I don't have anything against Neville and Luna but Draco is a death eater . I will tell her yes. When Draco wasn't around I waltzed up to her "you are not going to be hanging around Draco anymore "I state "And who are you again you aren't my father and Don't tell me what to do " she growls . I watch as Draco,Luna and Neville stand at the front with her . The doors open and in come a triangle of people first off is a guy with sea green eyes and black hair and a aura of power surrounds him you can feel it , it feels like the ocean , then a gothish girl with startling blue eyes with a tiara and a emo boy they had a aura to not as strong as the first but a aura of the sky and death , then a pretty girl with blonde hair a grey eyes and a boy with blue eyes and sandy blonde hair , the boy had a aura of cheekiness and the girl a aura of wiseness . "Luke " Rosie yells she races up to the blonde guy and he embraces her and kisses her dashing the hopes of every boy here "Drake , Luna , Neville how is it ?" The leader says"Drake you better run little brother " the one Rosie calls Luke . Draco shivers and takes of running with Luke behind him ."Well that went better than I expected "Luna says "yeah Luke won't kill his younger brother most likely Maim him " the blonde with Princess curls says "Shouldn't you do Introductions " Neville says "Right I am Percy" the leader guy starts but he was cut off by the girl with princess curls elbowing him in the stomach "Fine I am Perseus Jackson but call me anything but Percy and you won't like the results " he finishes man he his scary . "I am Annabeth Chase and I am Percy's girlfriend "the blonde with princess curls says "I am Thalia " the punk girl states "I am Nico Di Angelo " the Emo says "And the blonde guy that is chasing Drake is Luke " Rosie says and Draco comes running in with Luke on his trail then Luke pulls a bronze sword out of no where at lunges at Draco who parred the strike with bronze sword . Where did he get that from "Luke he is a bit rusty , you can duel Neeks and I " Percy says . Nico pulls a black sword out of nowhere and Percy pulls out a pen . "What good is that going to do ?" A slitheren calls , Percy smirks and uncaps his pen and it turns into a 3foot long bronze sword .
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
PLEASE COULD YOU CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT IS A HEROES OF OLYMPUS MEET THE AVENGERS SORTA THING 😎THANK YOU