chapter 1

Mom.. dad.. m not going to you leave here.
I don't won't please mae please por you promise to me we live happily ever after he told to his parents.
Beam you have run from here please son beam's mom said to beam.no no mae beam hug his mae and crying with bottom of his heart. Beam my dear little pup you love mae por na...

Yes por beam loves mae por so much...
My little pup listen por na go run for your life for our sake my son...my beamie promise por to live happily and don't turn back here never promised my son..said beam's farther to him.

I promised por i promised por mae...beam cried heavily...and he leave his parents to save his life.... for his parents... and moment latter he heard loud gun shots......

Mae...... por.... he shouted in his sleep and he wake up from his nightmare... he had always nightmare about his parents.

He looked at nightstand clock its 4 o'clock in morning..he waked up and go to balcony see the dark sky... i missed you both of you .. said beam and tear fall in his eyes..

My name is Beam Baramee Vongviphan. I am 4th year medical student. I live alone after my parents died. After my parents died my paa's best friend uncle J take care of me also my two best friends phana and kit. After my parents died they are my family. We are jn same year.

I don't know am lucky or unlucky. Lucky as having friends and my uncle or unlucky like am alone without my mae and por. I missed them sometime i regret that why am leave them alkne there. Why??

My thoughts chain break when my phone ring. It's kit.
Beam if you done your job then come out we are getting late: kit
Yeah m done kitty: Beam
He come out from his room and he and kit get down from their drom.
What the hell are you two doing: phana
Not me its beam: kit
Am sorry pha : beam
All right come on get in if we are get late professor aunty will kill us.
And they getting in car go to university.