◇Chapter 2: part 2◇

Sill Roman's POV (First person)

Oh sh*t. He comes this way. O.K. Roman, you can do this. Just act cool O.K.?

"Hey! It's the wierdo!" Kiarra said.

Ok,I problably forgot to mention Kiarra. She is my cousin. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. And if you allow me, she is a total b*tch. She bullyies everyone, she is a player, and a homophobe.

"Oh, shut it Regina George!" Kate responded annoyied.

Kate is Kiara's sister. She died her brown hair in purple at the tips, and her eyes are green. She wears black glasses, but not in the nerd type, like Logan, more like the bada*s type of way.

She is straight, but not a homophobe. She is litterally the opposide of her sister. There is one year between them, but it was never mentionated who is older.

She is also the only one who figured out my sexuallity. I never told her, but she somehow knew. She's very protective and supportive.

It's like she was put here exactlly for the author, so she will be in the story.

Ahemm...

"Hey RoRo..." Kiara said. "Can you go beat up the emo for me? I don't want my heands and hills coverd in his dezgusting blood"

"Don't put others to do your dirty jobs for you Karen" Kate said.

"MY NAME IS KIARA!" she shout.

"Same thing" the other girl answerd, rolling her eyes. "Plus, you act the same way"

"RoRo, please~" she said, giving me the most dezgusting look, that I suppose it should have been cute and hot.

"If you do it I will kiss you~"

"EWWWW" Kate said. "First off: You two are related. Second, if you want to bully someone, do it yourself"

"No, it's fine Kat, I can do it." Kiara's eyes lighted up. " Only if you don't kiss me, Tiarra."

"MY NAME IS KIARA!!!!!"

"Close enought" Kate said, and we both started laughing so hard while Kiara walked away.

When she was far enought, Kate said:

"But no, serioslly, you will not beat the shit out of your future husband"

I feel my face turning a bright red.
"How do you-" She cut me off. "Oh, please! The way you are staring at him all the time, the comments.... By the way, you two remind me of Drarry"

"Of who?" She face-palmed so hard, that it hurted me. "Nevermind. I'm going to talk to Remy to bring me a hot chocolate. DO NOT TOUCH HIM"