Run

KAATJE POV

( short )
Kaatje watched Alice with sharp eyes as the moment remained the same. They would never realize that Alice shouldn't matter. Some people did, but Alice didn't.

VARIOUS POV

Clary needed to get away. Watching her best friend lay there like a dead girl was killing her. She slipped from jaces grasp quick enough for him to miss her. His hand that had outstretched too pull her back, fell back to his lap. A cold breath escaped her lips as she quickened her pace down the hallway. She soon found her way to the elevator and dove in, pressing 'Ground floor'.

Lauren new that after the incident with Alice clary shouldn't go out alone. She quietly pulled herself up and away from the chair. Lauren leaned down to Connors confused face, whispering something than kissing him and saying
" I love you".
Little did Connor know those would be his last words to her for a while and letting her go was a mistake.

Lauren kissed Connor
" I'll be fine. " she said lastly than made her way out.

<•><•><•><•><•>

Idiots...., kaatje thought. Now would be the time. Kaatje trailed after Lauren, patting her jacket pocket to make sure What she needed was there. She flipped her metallic black hoodie over her head so nobody would get the chance to look at her. She took the stairs and slithered down quickly and efficiently, flinging at and through the door just to ending up at the front of the hospital. From a distance the sight of clary and Lauren melted into her eyes. She tiptoed behind the hospital, where they had gone.

Anger and jealously filled kaatje's eyes as she saw them once again.

What good friends they were.

Kaatje approached them calmly as a fake grin crossed her face.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Clary turned around to see a figure turn the corner, dressed in black and she new damn well who it was.

" uh.. Lauren " .. " look"
Lauren held clarys hand right as Kaatje came into view looking nothing but fake.
" I think we should go " Lauren said with a shiver as she remembered the childhood incident.
" we should....."
Kaatje had got to them. Lauren caught kaatje's fake smile and backed up, pulling clary with her.
The two girls couldn't help but noticed kaatjes hands glued to something in her pocket.

What was she holding ? Lauren thought because it was obvious, it wasn't good

" I just wanted to check up on you!." She ginned and hinted closer to the girls. Katie had a feeling to get to the the final moment.
She leaned her lean body towards Lauren. The whisper had come out cold and raspy but enough for Clary to hear.
"nice knowing you girls "
Clary had turned her head to look at Lauren, pure scare on her pale face. She breathed slowly and slowly, waiting for something to happen.
And then something did.

A sharp pain boiled through her abdomen, like raging fire. And then she felt it again, in her chest. Then again. A gagging scream slipped through her lips and dropped her head to the sight of 4 Stab marks, the blood dying her white shirt seam to seam. She breathed heavily as the busy sounds of the city drained from her ears. Clary dropped to the ground with a thud , hitting her head on the rocky pavement, more blood pooling around her small body.
She turned her head slightly only to see Lauren being stabbed. She tried to say something, scream for help but she couldn't.

Then she gave up on herself.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
roses are red
Violets used to be blue
But when the blood shed
They turned red too
-anon