xxxv. workaholic

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
THIRTY FIVE — ( WORKAHOLIC ! )

EVERYONE BEING SURPRISED THAT SYDNEY HAD TURNED UP JUST BEFORE THEY STARTED THEIR TRIP TO THE SKIING RESORT WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. No one had suspected a thing and couldn't believe Drew had managed to keep it a secret too. But they'd all been over the moon that she was joining them, well mostly everyone.

Rudy felt sick. He didn't know what he was supposed to do now that Sydney was there. Of course he was happy that everyone else was glad she was there but he really wished she had just gone to Paris. It would've saved him a very awkward conversation that he knew he had to have with her now that they were going to be together all weekend. But he wouldn't even know where to start with the conversation. Obviously, he needed to apologise but how? He wasn't sure what to say, how to truly explain how sorry he was for hurting Sydney, again.

The group of friends were driving up in two cars. Chase driving one and Madison driving the other. So obviously Madelyn chose to drive up with Chase, and then so did Rudy. Jonathan chose then to drive up with Madison, Austin too. Drew then was going with Madison, Jonathan and Austin, obviously. Which left Elaine with the others. And yes, they had invited Elaine to make up the numbers when Sydney had cancelled, which Sydney couldn't say she was over the moon with. The girl just didn't like her and Sydney had no clue as to why, she'd never done a single thing to make her feel that way but it was just how it was.

So four in each car. But then with Sydney arriving last minute, she had to choose which group to sit in a car with for hours upon hours. It was a no-brainer really, as much as she loved Madelyn, Sydney couldn't be in a car with Rudy. And was how Sydney ended up situated between Drew and Austin for almost 5 hours but she certainly wasn't complaining. They were perfect company, as were Madison and Jonathan. The five adults had fun driving up to the mountains as they played games and sung along to each other's Spotify playlists.

But the same couldn't have been said for the others. Firstly, Madelyn didn't shut up about Sydney for a while when they first started driving. She was so excited about her being there but the only other person in the car that seemed to share her excitement was Chase. Then while they were on the topic of Sydney, Madelyn decided to ask Rudy if he was going to attempt to apologise which lead to an argument breaking out between the two. Let's just say, it was a very awkward drive for a while after that.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

sydneywilson posted a photo

liked by zendaya, jonathandavissofficial and 746,299 others

sydneywilson in my element ⛷🎿