Chapter 2~ when we met💔~❤️

We get to school and Nicole and I head to our lockers but we don't have 1 st period together I have math she has science so we go out separate ways.
" good morning students welcome honors today we are going to .." So Mrs. Agee go on introducing us to the lesson and all of a sudden she gets a call. She turns to me; Isabela take your things please and go to the principals office "ok?". I grab all my stuff and head down to the office, where Ms. Jackson waits for me. " Ms. Jackson you wanted to see me" " yes please take a seat" " we have a new student joining us today and you signed up for the intro buddy club" ( it's made club Ik) " oh ok sure I guess that's fine where is she?" " right this way I should tell you they are actually siblings" "ok". As she said that we turn the corner I see these 2 brothers but one of them is really hot. " Isabela this is tony and Ondreaz Lopez, boys this is Isabela Sanchez she's be your tour around the school. Ondreaz rolled his eyes in annoyance I mean I don't blame him but that was rude. " hey guys I'm Isabela but you can call me Bella" Ondreaz just looked me up and down. Tony said " hey nice to meet you Bella, I'm tony and this is Ondreaz you can just call him dre" " Cool um so let's get started can I see your schedules please" " ok tony looks like we have all the same classes" Not going to lying knowing that boy had all his classes with me made me really happy. " ondreaz you actually have 3 periods with me". Ondreaz just looks at me and gives me a forced smile " ok great" I don't think he like me so much. Oh well. We start to walk out of the office and immediately Marie spots us and her eyes land on Tony and Ondreaz she rushes up to us " hey boys I see you met the worst tour buddy, I can take it from here Izzy." " Marie first of all I was assigned to show them around and second my name is Isabela" "whatever I'm just trying to save them from.... you". Tony spoke up " Nah I'm good I'll stick with Isabela thanks" Ondreaz actually said more than one word " yeah I'm good plus I stick with my brother" "whatever just don't say that I didn't warn you"  I don't understand her sometimes she try's to make my life a living hell. I turn to the boys " sorry guys you're going to see a lot of her especially since you guys are cute" I instantly regret that. They look at me and at each other but Tony looks down and blush but ondreaz smirks " so you think we're cute" "anyways I'm going to take you guys to the library first so we can get your books"
* skip time tour over*
"Ok soooo I class with both of you guys so you guys ready to go"? They just nod, we get to class; " hey mr. Allan this is tony and this is ondreaz they are new" "perfect Isabela can you catch them up a little we are starting the new unit today, can you go to the tutoring booths and catch them up I'll just pass you for this unit". "Yeah no problem". We all walk out of the class " tony I think all our teachers are starting new units, ondreaz- " you can call me Dre" " ondreaz we can check what's up in your classes, that way we can try to catch you guys up as much as possible"
We got all the work for both of them, we went to the tutor booths we worked up until lunch. We walked in and I was getting to know them, I noticed that just about all the girls were staring at the 2 boys, I don't blame them, Nicole came up to me " oh hey bish" she was waiting for me to introduce her to them " oh right tony, ondreaz this is Nicole my best friend, Nicole this is tony and ondreaz" "you can call me dre" " well nice to meet you tony and dre" " see Isabela it's not so hard to hard to call me dre". I playfully rolled my eyes " whatever dude" I hug Nicole " ok we have to go but meet me after school we can go to the mall" "ok"
* skip to "last period" *
" ok so we all have PE rn so we don't have work but we can't leave so we can just chill" Ondreaz is kinda been flirting this whole time " hey imma go tony I gotta take a shit" "ok whatever". Me and tony are sitting we sat in silence for a little while before he says " thanks for showing us around today" " yeah of course that's what I'm here for" " just one question" " yea what's up" " why were people staring and dre and me" " have you not looked in a mirror" Just as I finish saying that ondreaz walks in " see I knew you would come around" " I didn't say anything" " mhm sure I'll get you one day" " Who said we are hanging out" " tony you didn't ask" " ask me what" " right do you wanna hang out after school" "oh I would love to but I have plans with Nicole tonight, but you guys can come if you want" in unison " yea I'm down" we all just start to break into laughter
* bell rings*
Nicole meet us in the front of the school. " tony and dre are gonna come is that fine" " WOW SHE ACTUALLY CALLED ME DRE" we all start dying as we walk to the car " wait do you guys want to go in my car, we can drop your car off at your house" today asked " dre wanna drop it off" " yea that's fine i guess". Nicole and I follow the boys when she asked "Have you seen your new neighbors yet" " no dude it's like they never come out" as we follow I realized that we were going towards my house " you don't think they are your neighbors do you" " no they can't be I would've noticed, I mean look at them" " so you think they are cute" " I think tony is a lot cuter than ondreaz"
*skip to the mall*

Kinda left you guys on a hanger but not really let me know what you think about the story