Chapter 8 ~ explaning it is hard( part 1)

*isabellas pov*
"Dude what happened" "I don't wanna talk about it Dre" " You're going to have to eventually". Tony walked into the kitchen while Dre helped me clean up, " Bella can we talk" I get off the counter walk towards Tony " There is nothing to talk about I say as my eye start to tear again. I ran up the stairs "Bella please", I ignore Tony and slam the door shut behind me as I lean back on the door and slide down. There is a knock at the door, "Tony I said we have nothing to talk about" " open the door stupid it's me and Dre" I wipe away my tear and unlock the door. "Nicole there is nothing to talk about" " Don't play that bullshit with me" " im not doing anything plus I don't need to you guys to worry about it, I'll let you guys know when I'm ready" " what happened why were you fighting" " NICOLE GET OUT I TOLD I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT" " Don't be pissed at me I'm trying to help you" " GET THE HELL OUT IM NOT PLAYING"
*ondreaz POV *
"GET THE HELL OUT IM NOT PLAYING" Nicole and I start walking out right as she stepped on the other side of the door way I closed the door and locked it "Dre I said get out" " No Bella not until you tell me what happened". Nicole starts banging on the door " what the hell let me in" " listen to me Bella I'm not leaving this room until you tell me what going on" " then we are going to be here for a while". There is more knocking at the door.
*Tony POV*
After Addison left I tried to talk to Isabella but she just wouldn't listen. I stayed in the kitchen thinking when I heard banging upstairs, I go up to see Nicole wanting to get into her room " what's going on" "Dre locked them in there and they won't open up". I walk up to the door and start knocking, " hey open up please" " go the fuck away tony" Bella yells from the other side of the door " Bella we need to talk" " that's Isabella to you" "just let me in!" I said as I slammed my fist against the door. There was no answer, I got so pissed off I went back to my room and started to cry I laid back on my bed looking up at the ceiling, just thinking about her that's when I realized I fell for her and I only wanted to be with Bella but she hates me now.
*isabella POV *
Hearing Tony's voice on the other side of the door hurt me I knew he cares but I couldn't look him in the face. I turn to see who is sitting at the end of my bed " I need to get out of the house, if you wanna come we can talk" "of coarse let's go". I put my shoes on

 I put my shoes on