Chapter 7 ~ how could he do this to me

*isabellas pov*
I was in the middle of my sentence when I felt Tony pull my chin up into a kiss. I pulled away quickly and stood up and walked towards the guest room, I didn't know how to feel as my eyes slowly filled up with tears I heard Tony start to follow as I opened the door Tony grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him "I'm so sorry Isabella, I don't know what got into me I just"- I couldn't take it anymore I didn't know what I was feeling but all I knew was that I wanted to kiss him. I pressed my lips against him, I could tell he was in shock for a second cause he didn't move but then he started to kiss me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist when we heard the door open "hey babe where are you?" Tony pulled away from me " shit" "babe?" " No it's not like that Bella" " get lost Tony", I take him arms off of me and walk down stair so see this girl. She had a problem with me the moment she saw me come down the stairs, " oh it's you why are here with my boyfriend?" " I'm staying here with the boys for a couple of days, is there a problem with that", just then Tony came down the stairs "hey Addy what are you doing here" " well your brother posted something and the hoe is sleep with you, and why are your arms around her" " look Addison Tony is my bestfriend that's ALL we will ever be" " see there is nothing to worry about".  Addison gets in my face " if you put you hand on him again I'll"- " you'll what threaten you kill me, wouldn't make you the first person so go ahead", I say as I push her back out of my face, she slapped me and jumped on top of me we started fighting. " Tony what the actually fuck", Nicole and Dre had just walked in as Tony is trying to pull Addison off me I flip us over and I start hitting her repeatedly, Dre pulled me off of her and Tony grabbed Addison. "Tony it's her or me choose" Tony looked and me " Addison you have to go" " are you kidding me right now" " no I'm sorry you have to leave" " fine I'll leave but I never want to see you again" Dre let me go and Nicole looked at Addison and took a picture of her. Dre took me to the kitchen "dude what happened" " I don't wanna talk about it" "you're going to have to eventually". Nicole walked in "dude you got her good".
(That's Addy)