3.

Raves.

"What did you do that pissed him off so badly this time?" I was pissed off because for the first time Kellan had pushed me away with force not an excuse.

"Carl used the guards to block his way and may have ordered him to stay at the party," Agnes spoke up.

"What!!, You damn well know he hates it when dominants try to have their way on him, he retaliates and now look he is probably home now packing his bags leaving with our sons." I loved Val and Troye like my own. You will never find a submissive like Kellan, strong willed, and hard-working plus beauty.

"Calm down Raves, just call Adrian his pilot and get him to make an excuse or something so he won't prep the jet and I will nullify his passport so he can't cross the boarding gate." Gregory always had a way to calm me that's why I had loved the man but we both needed our sub and that was Kellan.

"Calling Adrian is a good idea but passport, he has several so you can't stop him there, go to the airport now." Agnes pipes up and we all hurry to our cars, but Carl gets in ours.

"I didn't think he would be so mad about this and actually cut off our friendship, Kellan is like a brother to me, what have I done."

"Well you were a dick and I doubt he will forgive you after this shitty move you just pulled on him and seriously Carl for a king how stupid can you get!, you know Kellan hates being ordered around if your father finds out you're doomed." Dimitri did not like his Kellan being troubled and this will definitely be one of those times when we're punished for making him burst in rage.

"Why were you holding his hand so harshly like an imbecile, you know he hates being harshly handled, and have you forgotten he's pregnant.!!" Gregory shouts as I drive.

"Oh don't give me that bloody tone, you know how good it feels touching him, and you have to admit he looked hot when he was telling us off." I try calm Gregory which I know worked because of that smile.

"Yea he was hot though." He admits with a smug grin.

We arrive at the airport and find Adrian prepping the jet but Kellan was not here yet.

"Oh good Adrian you're here, you're not taking him anywhere, do you hear me!" He looked afraid and nodded frantically.

"Lord Raves why are you stopping me though?" I knew it was questionable behavior that I had been showing.

"You know how Kellan is, when he's mad he avoids us like the plague so we want to make sure he won't leave that's all and we apologize."

"I might as well beg for forgiveness, I can't live without his food." Carl chimes in and we all laugh as the ladies come join us.

"Not here yet?" Mel, Carl's wife asks.

"Nope he is not here." Just then Adrian's phone rings. I snatch it away from him I knew it was Kellan.

"Adrian be careful, I think someone might stop you from prepping the jet."

"We already stopped him Lord Kellan, so you aren't going anywhere!" I had put the phone on speaker so everyone could hear.

"Oh good then, Jed it's alright we can take off now, they took the bait. Good evening Lord Raves and I assume Lord Gregory too."

"Dad you're monster!"

The call was cut. "Damn It!! He used his other private jet with another fucking pilot." I throw the phone on the ground and stomp on it.

Kellan has always been incredibly smart, he always knew what you do before you did it, in business that's how he got to the top.

"Tell me Adrian you wanker! did you know about his plan?"

"No Lord Gregory I didn't, I was only told to prepare the jet."

He's a sneaky little minx, I will give him that, I never thought I'd be outsmarted by my own conquest. He definitely was worth fighting for.

"I found him, and he is headed for Austria, everyone in the jet, Adrian we're going to Austria and if you dare tell him we're following him I will beat you to a pulp!"

"Yes lord Raves, I heard you." He replies looking more afraid now more than he did at first. If I hadn't threatened him I knew he would tell his boss we were tracking him.

We boarded the jet and it took off in half an hour after our clothes had been delivered to the airport.

"How do you plan on getting in his good graces Carl because of all of us, you're the one who fucked up the most, lets be honest."

"I don't know man, it's never easy he's just like Mel when she's mad, She banned sex for two weeks because I forgot her birthday."

"Man at least you're getting some, me and Gregory have blue balls to last months, Kellan won't even let us smile his way, to touch him is a privilege." I knew Kellan didn't like dominants because of some stuff that happened with his ex-husband but refusing us like he does is ludicrous.

We arrive in Austria the morning and head to Kellan's house after we refreshed at one of the hotels Gregory owned here.
I knocked on his door no one answered until a droopy-eyed Troye and Val opened the door.

"What do you want, wasn't humiliating us along with dad in public enough your highness, now you're following us to make private apologies really?"

He had a point, what Carl did was public and it was unfair to want to apologize in private. It just made the situation worse.

"Can we talk to him at least before you send us on our merry way my boy." His eyes soften when he looked at Gregory.

"Come in Lord Gregory but just a word of warning don't in the slightest talk about fat, you won't hear the end of it." We all laugh as we knew hormones had started to kick in with Kellan.

He lets Gregory in and I tried getting in but he blocks my way.

"Lord Gregory only, he's mad at you for the bruise on his wrist and he's not happy because it won't heal properly."  Oh shit I knew that would come back to bite me.

"Troye let them in, we don't turn away guests whatever they may do, even if some humiliated and tried to order you in public!" I knew we were fucked especially after that.

"Better get those waterworks going Carl, you're about to need them."

"Good Morning baby, you look, what are you eating you'll get fat."

Oh Shit!

-----------------------------------------------------

LMJ