CHAPTER 1 - I WISH

-Can you please hurry! - Liam yells knocking at the bathroom door -Damn you Harry! We have to get on stage in less than 5! You have been there for 3 hours, mate! - And Zayn laughs since Harry is not even bothering to answer. Niall and Louis are playing with playing with a soccer ball.

-Boss! Relax! - Niall grins as he kicks the ball and accidentally knocks part of the big tent where they are staying.

-Sorry! - Niall shrugs and Liam makes his way out cursing. -Call me when you start behaving like grownups! - He yells and Zayn shakes his head. -That is not something likely to happen soon- Louis jokes and in that moment Harry finally comes out -What was that horrible noise?- He's fancy dressed and Niall stares weirdly - We're playing at a carnival, Harry... that's way you're dressed like a clown?- Zayn and Louis chuckles but  Harry frowns -This is called fashion, you tiny ignorant!- Harry looks up at the part of the tent broken -Guess you have been playing soccer!- He laughs – You suck!-  And ads - Where's boss aka Liam Payne?- He frowns - Jeez that boy can get easily upset!- And the others nod.

 Maia is shooting at a duck game when Liam grabs her arms and makes her fail - LIAM! - She yells - I was winning! - And Liam smiles at her sister -Sorry, Maia. I just needed to talk to someone because the lads are getting on my nerves! - Maia leaves the fake gun and holds his arm -Which was this time? - They both laugh. Liam sighs - Harry locked in the bathroom and then Niall almost tearing our tent apart! - He says and stops- In that order!- He nods and Maia laughs - You know them! I don't know why you still get upset! You always give greats shows and after you all hang out together, anyways- And she is right.

Their band is called "We push" and they play around towns. They have a few fans but they are not huge and Liam works hard to make the band finally become famous. Maia, her sister is sort of an assistant and the "fandom" is completed by Dianna, a kick ass girl who sings with them from time to time, Shay who spends her time dreaming of Harry and tweeting pictures of the boys, Martina, the cute eternally in love with Niall though he barely notices it cause he is too busy fooling around and her twin sister Clare, who’s the quiet one and actually helps a lot.

 -Are they coming? - Liam asks and Maia chuckles - If by “they” you mean “her”, yes! - Liam blushes, he has a massive crush on Dianna but she was clear she had her mind and heart already taken by a boy who worked with them as the sound engineer. - Maia! - Liam pushes her - I asked you if THEY WERE COMING! - He marks every word but a tiny smile blooms from his lips and Maia points him - Busted! - She jokes and Liam rolls eyes.

 Now Harry is the one looking worried for Liam since they have to get on stage and there's no sign of him.

-Where is he? - Harry frowns - He had been knocking on my door for an hour and now he is not even here! - And he flips his curly hair pretending to be upset and Louis laughs. Zayn grabs his phone. -I'll call Maia, she should know- And Niall coughs on purpose as the others giggle. Zayn stares -Really? Very mature, blonde!- He pouts and Niall shrugs - Fine... you have absolutely nothing to do with Maia- And Zayn nods - Except drool over her!- Niall says quickly and covers his face as a hat lands on it.

-That's my hat! - Harry pouts and grabs it from the floor - You shall not mess with the hat, mate! - He says serious and shakes the sand out of it. Louis smiles - I think that hat has a life of its own! - Harry sticks his tongue out. -I'll go find Liam- He ads and Niall jokes - If you don't come back, we'll rescue you from the clowns tent!- And Harry rolls eyes walking out as he places his hat back on. -Goof!-

Maia stops Liam and says - Oh My! She's here? - And stares at a tent looking happily surprised. Liam stares clueless - Who? - And Maia is excited. -Madame Emerald! She is the best fortune teller and… - She whispers- Some say she can make powerful spells too! - Liam laughs - You don't actually believe that crap- But Maia is lost just looking at her picture - Or you are and now I'm talking to myself, am I?- Liam looks at the picture and the woman is young, green eyes, long blond hair, pretty much looks alike Dianna. He smiles at this. Maia steps back slowly -I'll see you later! - And she starts running though Liam asks -Wait! Where are you going? - But Maia gets lost in the crowd and Liam frowns. -Let's get back to business! - He makes his way back to the boys. But sneaking is Madame and she has a wide smile on her face. -This is going to be a blast! - She playfully claps her hands as Liam vanishes into the crowd.