ONCE IN A LIFETIME

It's been a week since Shay's secret is out and the group is still shocked. They hang out together more now. At least almost all of, them except Harry that remains quiet. -This is the last show and there are no news from her - Liam says since they already rehearsed and Harry barely smiled. Zayn stares worried - It's been a tough week, man- He says and the others nod. -It's weird we are not playing the hatman game anymore! - Niall shrugs and Louis shakes his head - It's weird I miss not being able to use the bathroom! - And this makes everyone chuckles. Liam sits and Niall grabs his guitar - We have a few hours until the show - He says and Niall starts improvising some chords.

Harry is listening  from outside and the chords from Niall's guitar hit him as he walks back to his place and sits down to write a song. A few tears slip on the paper when he is done writing. He smiles at the memory of his last and only kiss with Shay. When he enters the tent, Liam asks worried - Are you ok, mate? - And Harry nods - I overheard you, Niall - And Niall raises his hands - Louis was making fun of you, not me! - Harry slaps his head and the rest can't help but smile since it's the first time, he is acting as Harry again. -I wrote a song and I would like you to help me make it perfect - Harry says and Zayn nods staring at Louis. They get to it and it's actually a really emotional one.

The girls are getting ready. Since Shay left it's been weird. She had become part of them, like a sister though it's true that Shay never spoke about things from her past. She was always so cheery and happy, they all seem to miss that light she was wrapped in. - I want her back - Martina says out of nowhere and the girls stare. - I assume you're talking about Shay, right? - Clare asks with a wondering tone. Maia leans back in his chair - Clearly she doesn't want to come back, Martu - She says and a little bit of sadness is notice. - She made this mess and then just took off, girls - Dianna pouts but deep down inside she misses Shay's hysterical laughs and how she made her laugh.

- I know but let's be honest for a moment - Martu says - She did everything for us to finally be with our boys and now Harry misses her and it's sad- She explains- Please don't tell me you don't feel like this is just unfair - She says and Clare sighs - I guess you are right, Shay took the punch but I would like to know why she left without talking to us - They all remain quiet when a paper airplane flies into Maia's feet. She leans and reads it - Someone wants us to go to the boys tent, ladies- She says and Dianna asks - Who? Cause I'm not falling for any more traps! - Clare punches her arm - Dianna! It's probably Louis or one of them, don't get paranoid, please! - Dianna chuckles grabbing her arm - Damn, Clare! You'll make me bruise! - And as they start walking out, a suddenly sense of unknown relief fills the air -Have you felt that? - Martu asks and the girls stop - The breeze? - Maia asks and they all felt it - It's just wind, you know? - Clare jokes but they know Martu wasn't talking about the weather. As they leave, Shay sneaks on them from the window, smiling but with tears in her eyes.

Shay walks into a building and opens the door to an apartment. She feels devastated, but she knows there is no going back from what she did. Emerald is reading some magical stuff from a book when she catches her eyes - Why are you being such a drama queen? - She asks to Shay - You closed the door and now you look like a wet kitten! - Emerald giggles and Shay rolls her eyes. - I just want to get out of here, can we go somewhere else? - And she looks honestly wounded. Emerald sits beside her as Shay lies on her bed with a blank stare. - You really like him, ah? - Emerald asks and Shay covers her eyes with both hands- It's not just that, it's all of them... I never felt like these with others we helped in other towns, Em - Now it's her godmother who feels down suddenly like she is drown along Shay's tears - You'll be ok, baby - She says caressing her hair - The next town will be fun and we will chose really great new names, ok? - And Shay nods - Thank you - Emerald smiles to her and stands up grabbing her bag. -Where are you going? - Shay asks and Emerald opens the door -Just to the grocery store, you want something? - And Shay turns her face to the wall - No, I'm ok - And Emerald leaves knowing exactly what she has to do.