4 The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3

The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3

Chapter four. 

---

Alpha Star's Pov

---

I couldn't help it, I was so nervous I swear I could have run out of the mall screaming my head off. I knew I wanted a mate, but I never knew it would be so-so AWKWARD! I felt like grabbing a knife and handing it to someone saying, kill me now!

 Instead of doing any of that I turned to Mattie and gave him Alec, I felt so faint, like I did that night I escaped from the vampires. I opened my mouth to say something but a wave of pain washed over me and I found myself falling down onto my knees. The pain was unbearable as I let a small scream escape my lips. Peoples voices filled with fright, concern and confusion screamed out to me, but they seemed so far away. And I found myself wanting to close my eyes and have a sleep, so I did.

"Son of a beach ball" I muttered to myself before I was gulped into unconscious. My last thought being, 'please don't let this be what I'm thinking it is. And if so, I'm so screwed.'

---

Zeek's Pov. (Do you love me or what? :D)

---

I was mesmerised as I stared into her green eyes, they were stunning. I felt like I already knew her, though I knew nothing at all. Her eyes held a million secrets, a million stars, a million moons, a million hearts and so much more, and I found myself already in love with this angel carved being. She was utter perfection without even trying, and I was so much in love already.

It hurt to see nervousness and confusion in her eyes, she was almost afraid of me and I felt as though I should just growl and scoop her up into my arms, and just never let go.

Oh great, she's already got me sounding like some love sick puppy with its tail between its legs.

'That's because you are, idiot' my wolf chuckled almost, I growled in response.

I was brought back to reality when she moved towards Matt, handing over the little boy in her arms. It was hard to believe that she even had a kid, she was so innocent looking. This brought a thought to my mind that I just wanted to shove into a chest, lock it and throw away the key.

What if she already loved someone?

It hurt to think about it but I guess pain is a part of life and I'll just have to suck it up, if she's happy than I can be, right?

Just then a groaning like sound left her mouth, a pain-filled expression flashed across her face as she dropped to the ground on her knees, breathing hard and rapid.

"STAR!" Everyone shouted, kneeling down in front and around her, trying to see what was wrong.  I was on my knees right in front of her face, but I wish I wasn't. Her eyes held so much pain before they just glazed over, seeming almost as if she couldn't even see us and was in a faraway place. MY eyes widened as she gave one last struggling scream before she clasped into my arms. I felt like I wanted to cry, I could feel her pain between our faint bound.

I would have laughed any over time bar now when she muttered the words "Son of a beach ball" but couldn't, because this was no time and place to laugh or chuckle.

"Oh god star, why always you?" Matt whispered, moving the hair that had falling from her face away as he gazed at her worriedly and lovingly. I sighed before lifting her and taking her to my car. She was laid down properly and well seated before we drove like maniacs to the pack doctor, who was quick to act for some reason, but whatever it was made me worry even more.

---

Mattie's Pov.

---

After I made sure Alec was fine I rushed to the pack doctors house, only to find my parents, Zeek, Carl, Ian, Chloe, Laurie, Max, Luke and Zak all sitting there, worried looks on their faces.

"Oh thank goodness! The pack doctor said he would only talk to me and you about what's wrong with Star. I waited for you to come though, please hurry!" My little mate gasped out, hurrying me along.  We made it into the room to see a sleeping Star, she looked fine.

"Oh, you finally made it!" Mick, the pack doctor said. Mick kept talking and I found myself wanting to run and scream, why did this always happen to star? She was so innocent and lively, why would god or anyone else want to punish her with such nasty things?

Sometimes, just sometimes I wish I could pack Chloe, Alec, Star and me up and just run away from all the horrible things that make up this world. For once in our lives, something good should happen.

But it never does.

-------------------------------------------------

Ohhhh!

What do you think happened?

I really hope you guys liked this chapter, and also I would like to say  that if you didn't I will delete it and write a whole new chapter for you guys! I really hope use like it though.

LOVE YOU ALL!

xxx.Natalya.xxx