The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3

Alpha Star's Pov

---

Today was nearly like every other day, the vampires walked in with grace and asked me if I would join them, of course my reply was always no. They then beat the living shit out of me and walked out of the room. Fifteen minutes later I was all healed, just as if I hadn't of even been touched. But unlike any other day, today was mine and my son's birthday, the 12th of May.

I wanted to be there, to celebrate his birthday; he would be three today while I would be seventeen. I had to escape, it's been five months already, and I had to get back before my older brother, Matt tried to kill himself again. The vampires would inform me of how bad they were going, and how they were told I was dead. The vampires had an insider in my pack, and they were sure going to be dead soon, because I sure as hell am not staying in here anymore. My Pack needs me, and I should be out looking for a mate. Not being bashed by the world's most disgusting creatures.

I'm Star Silvers; I was raped four years ago and had a kid three years ago today. My family includes my father, Mark Silvers- the resigned Alpha of the Star Pack. Then there's my over emotional mother- Mika Silvers. There are the twins Zak & Luke Silvers- the most idiotic 18 year old twins ever. Then there's Matt Silvers- or in my point of view the best brother in the world, overprotective but the best. Mattie (Matt) is 19 years old and is mated to my best-est friend ever, Chloe Zanders. You would think that I would be pissed beyond my mind, but the truth was I couldn't be happier for them even though it hurt me that I couldn't be as happy as them.  Lastly there's Alec. Alec's father raped me 4 years ago but I couldn't be happier, I got the best kid in the world.

To many I'm thought of as strong willed, strong hearted, gorgeous, an angel, a star, sweet kind and beautiful. Even though there is many things repeated I don't mind. But today, just for today I wasn't going to be that girl, I was going to get out of here. No matter what the cost.

And that's what I did.

--

Mattie's Pov (Matt Silvers, Star's brother)

--

I sat in my room quietly, thinking about my younger sister; Star. She was the best sister anyone could have, and I still remember that day in hospital when I first saw her, she was beautiful beyond imagination. She had pale skin, unlike my tanned skin, and a flawless face, like a porcelain doll my mother had said. She had cute little white-blonde curls on the top of her head but her eyes were closed. I hoped she had eyes like mum had because then she would look just like her, and mother was very pretty. But instead, when she opened her eyes she had dads Green ones. I was the complete opposite her, tanned skin, mother's blue/purple eyes, and dad's brown hair. But it didn't matter, I knew from that day on I had to protect her with my whole life, treat her like the most breakable thing in the world and I did, well everything but protect her properly, instead she was kidnapped and killed by vampires.

And that destroyed everyone. You may have thought that I was meant to be Alpha, but the fourth child born into the family was chosen as the next Alpha. She had been Alpha for 2 years, and the best one anyone had ever seen, she was loved by us all and then she just disappeared. Nobody was the same, and still aren't.

I can hear mother crying now. Its Star's birthday today and nobody wants to celebrate. Poor Alec, it's his birthday too but I somehow know that he's crying too, he remembers everything; he was there when she was taken. She hid him in the bushes and told him to run, she knew it was coming. Alec didn't run until they were gone, he saw everything. He ran home as fast as he could, and when he got inside the images were put in everyone's heads. Howls went around, screams of dread. Everyone knew, it was like they were the ones there, but instead they saw it threw Alec's eyes. Nobody knows how it got in everyone's heads like that, but they didn't care.

Just then I heard a crash from down stairs, I didn't move, thinking it was just Alec doing something he shouldn't, but instead I was startled by Alec's ear piercing scream. I bolted down stairs, the whole pack behind me. I made it into the longue room to see a girl around the age of 17, lying on the ground with blood pooled around her, her blood.

Alec was sobbing next to her, telling her to wake up and not leave him. What was he on about? Nobody was leaving him. Well not anyone that was already lost.

"Please, wake up! Don't leave me again, please!" Alec sobbed. Dad walked over and picked him up, trying to get a glimpse at the girls face, but it was buried into the carpet and covered by her white blonde hair.

"No! No Poppy!" Alec cried at dad, thrashing around in his tight hold. I slowly advanced the girl making sure to be careful. "I want mummy! Put me down I want mummy! Mummy please don't leave me! Not again mummy!" Alec cried out again, I froze. Mummy? Does he mean...no he couldn't.

Just then pictures filled my mind. The first was of Alec 10 minutes ago, he was sitting staring at a picture of Star while tears fell down his face, he looked so sad as he rocked himself back and forth. Just then a girl whose face was covered by her hair flew through the front door and onto the ground in a position not to different from the one the girl in front of me was in. Alec screamed, and the girl looked up, blood covered her flawless face and her white-blonde hair was now surrounding her face instead of covering it. Alec looked at her weirdly and her eyes opened. I nearly screamed in happiness, they were bright green, it was Star. He looked at her like she wasn't really there and he must have been dreaming but just then her mouth opened and in her angelic voice she said, "Happy birthday baby, miss me?" Before she clasped into the position she was in now. Alec screamed again and I heard us running down the stairs. Everything went black and I was pulled back into reality.

I looked around and noticed everyone else had the same dazed look that I had on, it was her, it's star...she's back!

"Star" I cried and dropped to my knees next to her unconscious body. "Your home" I whispered.

So that's it so far, do you like it??!?!?!?!!?!

COMMENT VOTE LIBRARY-AD BECOME A FAN,, YADDA, YADDA, YADDA!

Love you all!

LOVE NATALYA <3333 

xXlolliesXx 

:D