Chapter 1

I, the other six, and the pilots were boarding onto the plane.  It was a small plane. But it would be enough for us. I grabbed my backpack and went up to the plane's ramp. I went inside the plane and went to my seat. I had my seat near the back and nobody was sitting near me. Everybody was quiet, one man was on his laptop doing some work, one of them was on their phone and the others were just sitting. I personally liked to just sit and close my eyes. Something buzzed.

"Hello this is your Pilot Jake and please read the manual under your seats, we will be lifting off in about five minutes," said the pilot. I bent over and reached under my seat. Mine did not have a manual, so I checked the next seat and that had one. I read what to do in case of an emergency.  I could not wait to see Elizabeth, my wife, and Ava, my daughter who is three years old. Turning four in a couple of days, so I can't miss her birthday. I can't. The plane was lifting off soon. I opened my Swiss Army backpack and grabbed my cheese salami sandwich and water. My sandwich contained: cheese, salami, lettuce, and tomatoes. As I grabbed a bite the plane started to go. It went, went, went, and then lifted off.