Chapter three.

I woke up a few days later to let me love you by Neyo. I got up and hit the shower. Ugh. I start school today. Joy. I get to see the idiots today. I finished in the shower and got dressed in a pink Hollister t-shirt, Grey skinny jeans, Tan uggs, and a black varsity jacket. I straightened my hair and curled my bangs. I grabbed my bag and left for school. I got to the school and walked in the office.  

Lady: hello, can I help you?  

S: yeah I'm a new student here. My name is Shannon Dougherty.  

Lady: oh yeah. Here's your roster and your locker combination, here ill walk you to your first class.  

We left the office and walked for about five minutes. We stopped outside of room 213. She knocked on the door and walked in with me behind her. I didn't bother look at the class. 

Lady: this is your new student Mrs.Jones.  

Jones: hello. Your Shannon right?  

S: yeah.  

I saw someone's head snap up to look at me. I ignored it and paid attention to the lady in about her twenties talking to me. The old lady left and my teacher handed me a math book. Great math first period. I turned and looked at the class and seen James sitting there looking at me. Oh great. Not now. I took a seat in the front far away from him. He threw notes at me through out the period. The bell rang thirty minutes later and I got up for my next class. History. I like history but I'm not a big fan of it. After history it's pool. After pool lunch. Three hours go by and I go to lunch. I get to lunch and straight away I see Daniel, James, Lexie, Beau, Jai, and Luke. I sighed and got a salad. I walked up to them and smiled. There was a girl sitting next to Jai texting. She was so pretty! Jai smiled and waved at me. Lexie looked back and told me to sit next to her. Well this is awkward. I opened my salad and ate. As did everyone else. Daniel eventually sat down next to me and placed his hand on my thigh. I couldn't help but blush. He leaned over in my ear.  

Skip: you look beautiful today.  

I looked down and blushed.  

S: uhm. Thanks.  

I said quietly. He chuckled. Oh my god he's hot.  

After lunch the rest of the day kind of dragged on. When school was over I went home and got a bottle of sprite and went up to my room. Thank god I waited till Friday to start school. I got out my laptop and went on Facebook. I had a friend request. I clicked on the box and seen it was the girl at our lunch table. Caitlin Foxx. She's so pretty. I accepted it and looked through her pictures. After an hour or so on Facebook I was bored. I logged off Facebook and checked my phone. I had a text from Skip. I opened it.  

Skip: hey gorgeous, wanna hang? 

S: sure! Come around mine. My parents aren't home.  

Skip: be there in five. ;) 

That boy I swear. I got up and straightened up my room a bit. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I went down stairs and opened the door to see Skip standing there smirking at me. I smiled and let him in. I closed the door behind him and I lead him up to my room. I sat on my bed and so did he.  

Skip: can I confess something to you? 

S: sure. What's up? 

Skip: I have a huge crush on you and I can't get you off my mind and the thought of making you mine is almost real.  

I was speechless.  

Skip: will you give me a chance and go out with me? 

I smiled.  

S: yes!  

He smiled and hugged me. I kissed him. He kissed me back. I smiled into the kiss. He pushed me back gently. I laid down on the bed and he climbed on top of me. Well, we just got together and were making out hardcore. I pulled away.  

S: Dan. Stop. We just got together. It's not gonna happen yet.  

He blushed and got up of of me.  

Skip: so what do you want to do then? 

S: I don't know.  

Skip: Movie? 

S: Sure. 

We got up and went down stairs and picked out a movie. He picked out The Simpsons movie. He would. I made popcorn and got some sodas. We sat on the couch and started the movie. A few hours later the movie was over and it was dark out.  

Skip: good thing I drove over. I gotta go. 

I frowned slightly. 

S: okay. 

I said walking him to the door. I hugged him goodbye and watched him drive off. Man it's freezing outside and he didn't have a jacket. I closed the door and went up to my room. I checked the time. 9:00. I groaned and got changed in shorts, and a tank top. I put my hair up in a bun and crawled into bed.  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

0.0. Shannon and skip. Oh my gawd! Do you guys think they'll last!? Will someone confess to another!? So many questions! Comment vote and fan please! ~Shannon xx