Chapter fourteen

It took forever but here it is!!! I'm so sorry it took me so long i've been so busy!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

A few days later I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I got up and showered. I got dressed in shorts, a grey Hollister t-shirt, and grey vans. I straightened my hair and finished getting ready for school. I got to school and was late of course. it's second period already. I got a late ticket and went to pool. I handed my teacher my note and sat on the sides and charged my phone. An hour later the bell rang. I got up and went to third period which was lunch. I got my salad and water and sat with everyone. Luke sat next to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned to face him. 

Luke: Happy one month

He smiled,

S: happy one month

I said kissing him lightly. He pulled something from behind his back.

S: Luke, we agreed no presents. 

Luke: oh shush. Open it. 

he smiled. I opened the box to reveal a heart necklace with my birthstone in it. I gasped and looked up at him. He smiled. He got up and took the necklace from the box and put it around my neck. He kissed my neck below my ear. 

Luke: do you like it?

He whispered.

S: I love it. Thank you.

He kissed me and sat down next to me. Lunch went by quickly. So did the rest of the day. I met up with Luke after school and we went to his house. Jai went to Caitlin's and Beau went to Lexie's. We walked in his house and sat on the couch. 

Luke: i'm hungry.

He said getting up. he walked into the kitchen leaving me in the living room. I got up and followed him. I sat at the table and he laughed at me. 

Luke: come here you dork.

I got up and walked over to him. He lifted me up and sat me on the counter. He put his hands on my waist. I placed mine on his neck. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. As things started getting heated his mom walked in. 

Gina: Luke Anthony! Really!?

He pulled away when he heard his name. 

Luke: sorry mom. 

He helped me off of the counter and I stood there bright red. 

Gina: hi sweetie. 

S: hi. 

I said quietly. 

Gina: don't be shy!! I'm Gina. 

She laughed and held out her hand. 

S: I don't do hand shakes.. I do hugs! 

I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back and laughed. We talked for a bit and she left.

Gina: be safe. stay in the bedroom. Don;t be too loud. Eat some food after.

She said walking in her room. Luke looked at me as I blushed. He giggled. He walked over closer to me. 

Luke: I don't even care about the sex. All I want is you. 

I smiled. I hugged him tightly. He hugged back. I pulled back slightly and kissed him sweetly. He kissed back. I pulled back and smiled. He smiled back. We made some sandwiches and watched tv for two hours. Beau walked in and shook his head at us. 

S: Someone's a little too happy. 

I smirked. He walked in his room.

S: I gotta go. 

He frowned. We got up and he walked me home. We got to my porch and he kissed me goodbye. I walked in my house. I went up stairs and laid down. I passed out in the minutes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

How'd you guys like it?!?! My hearts go out to everyone who lost someone today in Conneticutt. The world won't be the same for those families on Chirstmas. Be safe guys!! ~Shannon xx