part 2 : highschool drama

It was the day after me(lance)and nick videos had a spicy night, I'm not sure if nick is gonna say anything to me. I get ready to go to school to own the libs but I can't choose which anime waifu outfit I should wear. I go with the anime school girl one and put on my school girl skirt and thigh high stockings. As I walk down the hall I see nick but it seems that he doesn't want to talk. I arrive to my locker and see my besty Nicki Minaj.
"Hey lance,-what's wrong with you, your face looks like you just bottomed", the queen said.
"I have no idea what you're talking about", the closeted gay said.
"Anyways, did you hear the news?"
"What news?", lance hesitated to respond *gulps*
"Nick is dating Ivanka trump!", the queen of rap responded while looking like a total queen. Lance eyes started to water, he ran down the hall like an anime waifu. Suddenly *crash* nick and lance bumped into each other. Nick landed on top of lance, both of them blushing. Lance got up and ran to a secluded spot behind the school, the blossom tree pedals landing down on his very ugly ass hair that looks like Justin Bieber when he made that awful baby song. Nick slowly approached lance and sat next to him on a bench.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Lance said, a tear going down his very white pail ass skin(btw he was made in a lab because he's a failed abortion)
"Tell you what?", nick said while looking like a total div.
"THAT YOU'RE DATING IVANKA TRUMP", lance said, while his crying grew louder"
(POV switch to Doja cat)
I'm Doja cat after I made this very bomb ass say so remix with Nicki Minaj, I was the most popular girl at school next to Nicki of course. *cry *cry*
"omg who's crying they sound like a little bitch", Doja said. I started walking closer and closer my fat ass behind me.
(POV switch back to lance the little bitch)
"I only started dating Ivanka trump to hide the fact that I love you". Nick put his hand against lance chin and pulled him in for a kiss.
(POV switch to Doja also Millie Bobby brown is with her now)
"Omg let's go see who's crying Millie", Doja said to Millie.
"Ok queen", Millie said. Both of them peeked around the corner, then they both say nick and lance passionately kissing, nick started to pull lances skirt up to finger his bussy.
"Omg do you know what this means?", Doja said to Millie.
"Yes, that they're both faggots and since I'm homophobic imma get my crossbow and shoot them", Millie said.
"No idiot, I now have both of those morons biggest secret and I'm gonna tell the whole school".

The end part three coming soon, see y'all at the tre 🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻✨✨✨✨✨💫💫🌟🌟