☾𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕂𝕟𝕖𝕨☽

Authors note: sadly this is finally the ending to this forsaken series :(, as a lukanetter however I'm proud to say I'm glad I gave content for this side of the shipping fandom

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

It was late in Paris, and once again have Ladybug and Chat Noir accomplished another successful mission with allies Rena Rouge and Viperion to help. "Oh no I'm almost about to transform m'lady! But I must say we've done well as always, pound it?" Chats charismatic tone accompanying his fist with Ladybugs, slightlg grasping hee hand to kiss it. Knowing he can't be with her, it still hasn't stopped him from being his true self around her.
"Okay you two love birds, I'd stay and take a picture but I'm just about to transform. Bye kitty- a- and?."Rena Rouge stopped mid sentence not knowing where viperion went bug shrigged before leaping off.

"Goodnight char noir, I gotta go find viperion before something awful might happen to his miraculous." As Ladybug leaped away, grabby alyas miraculous she went on for the hunt to find Luka. She landed on a balcony, leaping towards his apartments balcony only to see that he was there with the place all decorated nicely and flowers she was welcomed with.

"V-viperion I um... I'm in love with someone else and I-... whoever you're in love with it will fall in love with Im sure they'll come around. Just not m-." Before she could say anything else, he planted his soft lips against hers for a deep passionate kiss. "The person I love is in front of me." He broke with a gasp of air stating with a slight chuckle. "Huh?" Ladybugs eyes had widened with such confusion, she wanted to pretend she didn't hear what she just heard but another kiss to break her reality, it was real.

"I always knew it was you marinette... and only you." Viperion had smiled knowing in only a second he'd detransform  but didn't care much. "No no no! Not now I- it was supposed to be a secret I—- it's not me I S." Viperion interrupted ladybug with a gentle shush to assure her it's alright. "If you're the guardian of the miraculous holder, it was gonna be revealed soon to the rest one day. I however know who you are and how you act even with a mask. You're still the loving beautiful girlfriend I know." Luka caressed the side of ladybugs cheek, wiping away a single tear to comfort her.

It was at this very moment, she knew he was her true love. He was the only one out of the rest of the heroes to finally guess it, she trusted him with his life it was impossible to not trust him with this secret she had kept going since she could remember.   "Luka.... I love you." Ladybug brought viperion for an enchanting kiss, the two of them slowly detransforming in sync as everything around them felt magical.

They both broke it to face each other directly, breathless yet so in love. The two of them knew they were gonna do just fine with one another, as the two blue melodies began to storm off somewhere out in the night feeling more youthful than ever❤︎

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫