Chapter 1

The long, dark brunette female was sitting on the one of many benches located in the diva's locker room. She heard a knock on the door, which broke the racing thoughts in her mind as she looked around, noticing no other diva was to be found. She picked herself up to her feet and made her way to the barrier that was between her and whoever wanted something; the door. With a quick motion her arm, she swung the door open and caught sight of the one everyone calls a 'Lunatic'. His arm stretched out, with his hand pressed on the wall, he finally looked up when April opened the door.

"Jon?" She asked with a trembling voice. April has felt a certain passion for Dean that confused her more each time she saw him. They had never hung out, so what was this desire she so happened to burn for. Her mind wouldn't stop to think of why as she just had her gaze stuck on the way his wet, brown waves fell over his face.

"Uh... We're going to be in a storyline together. Well, more so the Shield," Jon paused for a second before continuing, "I stopped by Steph's office, and she mentioned it. I thought I'd check with you if you wanted to discuss it." His eyes were pleading, as he waited for her response. What Jon couldn't see was the amount of make-up April wore to cover up what truly filled her features.

"That'll be fine..." She nodded her head and was close to removing her hand from the door to close it, until she was stopped by Jon shooting his hand out to hold the door.

"April, can we talk?" After a moment of hesitation, April took a step to the side as if answering Jon's question, which he then strode inside straight near where he assumed her bags were on the floor. He picked them up, slinging them over his shoulder before walking out, knowing she would follow, which she did.

"Jon?!" April's steps became sped up as she followed him onto his bus. As soon as she got onto the bus, she noticed how empty it was.

"Do you ride by yourself?" He shrugged his shoulders in a way of answering her. He dropped her bags by his couch before he returned, his body inches away from April's. He raised his hand, and then, noticed the way she flinched. He stopped his hand mid-way as if to reassure her. Jon then used his thumb to rub at her cheek, right below her eye, causing her to shut her eyes as right as possible. He could tell she was in pain, and knowing that she's never gotten an injury on her face in the ring before, he could only think of one explanation.

"It was him, wasn't it?"

April didn't want to hear a word about the man that left her a couple of nights ago to have a one night stand with her friend, Celeste. She placed her hand against Jon's chest, trying not to cause a disturbance.

"Jon, please...don't."