.•°chapter 2°•. + important A/N!

Lol this drawing is so bad-
For those, who don't remember this moment, it's when russia kills the confa :-P
(It's very poorly shaded bc I can't do it '-'-.... oml I'm getting eye cancer from dis-
Aaaaa dont even look at it)

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

(Today's group:
🇺🇲🇮🇩🇳🇴🇩🇿 and 🇨🇦🇵🇱🇯🇵🇲🇬)

.•°Meanwhile with team 9:°•.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BISH, I'LL SHOOT YOUR FACE OFF"

a country with fifty stars on his face screamed after the mysterious voice ended their dialogue.

Meanwhile, the rest of his team decided to talk about what they should do.

"How about we stick along? He said that we'll die when we don't listen to him." The Indonesian said.
( oof is this how u spell dis-)

Norway decided to speak up, while comforting the sobbing Algeria, who had a breakdown after 5 minutes after they woke up.

"Yeah you're probably right-" but he got cut of from America screaming into the nothingness.

"FITE ME YOU STUPID-ASS BITCH"
America screamed, while waving his arms around.

Indonesia glared at America.
"If you didn't know, we are trying to make a conversation here. So please, SHUT THE FUCK UP" Indonesia snapped at him.

America looked at him angrily.
"Don't tell me what to do! I'm a independent country so fuck off."
The American said pouting like a child.

Norway sighed.

"Anyway, could we get going? I don't wanna die at the first day"
He said and stood up while still reassuring Algeria.

The others nodded and followed him while America was instantly taking the lead.

After a short while of walking, America decided to speak up again.

"Lol, this is just like jumanji 3"

(For those who don't know what jumanji is, here is a short explanation:
!Warning!
Spoiler alert!

It's a game what sucks some peeps in a jungle. Boom, done)

" bro, this isn't a game " algeria spoke, after he recovered from his mental breakdown.

"But dude, thid stupid voice bish did say that this is 'the game cuz-
And I quote: welcome to the game, team 9" america said, proud of himself because he remembered something from 10 minutes ago what he actually didn't care about.

"This is way more serious than a game you dickhead" norway hissed.

America turned instantly around, that Indonesia almost bumped into him.

"Who are you calling a dickhead, you shit eater?" America growled.

"This isn't even an insult you moron" Norway said and held in a laugh

America flinched a little and started to stomp to norway. Norway didn't even bother to take a few steps back.

The rest of the team stopped walking and watched the chaos unfold.

"Learn your place, norway" America growled and gripped the katana, what he found in the place where the woke up, harder.

"I'm sure my place is above yours because you're acting like a child right now" norway said and smirked a little.