Authors Note

Hello my lovelies!

Just wanted to, first, say thank you for deciding to read my book. If you follow my main account @FallonMadison then you will know that this is my second book (hopefully you've read my first) and you will know that I am a new writer so you'll have to bare with me.

Second, if you are not into cliche sorta cringe romance then my books are not for you. So please just save everyone the trouble and (don't mean to shoot myself in the foot here or anything) don't read my book, simple as that. If that is the case then I apologize that my book does not meet your standards but I hope you find one that does.

Third, if you have anything to say about my book that is derogatory, offensive, cruel, unjustified, bitchy, or simply annoying, then don't because I don't want to hear it and I'm sure other readers don't either. That, however, does not mean that you are not allowed to kindly critique my book or concepts in it.

Fourth, if you have any questions or concerns you can message me privately and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

And fifth, if you happen to be someone I have recently provoked within the past month then for what ever thing I did to make you upset, I do not apologize because I obviously had my reasons for doing or saying what ever I did. I do however apologize for upsetting you and do hope that you understand my perspective or my reasoning, if you do not and you wish to, feel free to message me and I will kindly explain. However, if you message me to attempt to provoke me, I will have no issue kicking kindness out of the equation and telling you off. I have a short temper and I am bipolar so tread carefully cause my mood swings will give you whiplash.

Thank you for your time, have a lovely day.

-love you muchly