chapter three

Penelope walks over to August and Camille is close by.

P: Hey August

A:Ummm heyyy....

P:It's Penelope. But I saw you siting over here by yourself and decided to keep you company.

A:Oh that's nice of you *he says nonchalantly*

P: *stares at August*

A: *laughs nervously * What you looking at ma?

P: You and them sexy ass lips.

A: Ummm. If you flirting you can chill.

P:August don't be like that. You don't want me to flirt with you cuz you trying to get with that hoe Camille.

A: Aye, don't call ma no hoe. She's far from it and plus coming from you that's calling the kettle black.

(Camille was ear hustling and hears Penelope.)

C: WHO YOU CALLING A HOE!! YOU REALLY CAN'T SAY NUN WHEN YOU FUCKED EVERY NIGGA AND THEY DADDY!

P: SHUT UP HOE. NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOU

C: BITCH I TALK WHEN I WANT TO.

P: OK BITCH YOU KEEP TALKING BUT YOU AIN'T JUMPING THO HOE

Camille runs over to Penelope and pushes her head into the wall. Camille grabs Penelope's head and throws her to the ground punching her like a bat outta hell. But then Camille gets a good grip on to . hair and greets her fist to her face. After about 2 minutes of repeatedly punching Penelope, Camille stomps her face in and leaves Camille on the floor with a black eye, big ass knot, bloody nose, and a few missing tracks. August then pulls Camille off of Penelope.

Camille: Now Bitch KEEP FUCKING WITH ME... YOU'LL FIND YO ASS IN THE HOSPITAL OR WORSE *WALKS out of the classroom *

AUGUST: *runs out to check on Camille *

AUGUST: Aye, you alright Camille?

Camille: Yes, I'M fine but that hoe picked the wrong one to mess with.

AUGUST: I don't know what the fuck is wrong with ha. Imma tell her that what she did wasnt cool.

Camille: U don't have to do that, August

AUGUST: I want to *Looks her in her eyes and then kisses her on the cheek* Ill call you later.

Camille: *smiles* Bye

----------------------

AUGUST: *Pulls up at Penelope apartment* *knocks on door *

Penelope: Hey AUGUST. I knew your dumb ass would come to your senses and come back to me. You wanna come in

AUGUST: Naw P, It's not even like that.

Penelope: *sighs* Mhmm, well its cold out here, you wanna come in

August: Didnt I just tell your ass no?

Penelope: Well nigga if you didnt want to come in then why the fuck you here

August: I came here because I wanted you to know that the shit you pulled earlier wasnt cool. Stay the fuck away from me and camille

Penelope: Whatever August, you wasnt telling me to stay away a couple of weeks ago.

August: Bitch.....I don't give a fuck about our past. I don't want Camille troubled with my past. Now I ain't. Gonna say it no more hoe. Leave me and Camille the fuck alone. *walks away leaving Penelope speechless*

Penelope; *talks to self* Hoe, you might have won now but I always get what I want.

_______________________________________

Camille POV

Camille is at locker and Autumn walks up to her.

A:Wugga? You ok right? ON EVERYTHING IF I WASNT SCARED TO GO TO JAIL THAT PENELOPE HOE BE 6 FEET UNDER!! Cuz I don't play bout this one.

C: Oh my gosh Autumn calm down. I already know you wanna fuck somebody up but don't worry I stomped that hoe shit in. Guarantee she won't come for me no more.

A: Awl ok. Cuz I deadass wanna rip that hoe face off. She a foul ass hoe. But I know August said something.

C: What makes you say that?

A: Don't front Camille. I see how y'all be looking at each other and if somebody was talking down on yo name he HAD to say something.

C: OK ya caught me. He is sooooo fine girl. And yeah he said something but ya know that was him being nice.

A: OK maybe he was being nice but if anything that was him trying to get bae points. You know you want him go get him & stop making him suffer.

C: No, No, No *Camille says still trying to deny it* I think he was just being nice.

A: OK Camille whatever you say. I peep everything and yall two I defiantly peep something between y'all. But I will see you after next period *hugs Camille and walks away*

J: Hey bae. I miss you *Jeremiah picks Autumn up and gives her a hug*

A: I miss you too baby.

J: You just saw me at lunch.*laughs*

A: I know, I just miss this handsome face. *she kisses him all over his face* But anyways we need to talk.

J: What wrong baby?

A: You been real distant from me lately. Like you dont even walk me to class. anymore You don't even come over every weekend no more.

J: Autumn, I told you I been busy. Plus I see you everyday.

A: So you tired of seeing me. Do you see this georgeous face infront of you.

J: Ya babe. I see it. Its sexy, georgeous, pretty, cute all the above.

A: Oh Ok. Better be. But anyways you haven't been showing me as much attention. And you saying you busy ,with what?

J: Don't worry about what I been busy with baby. Look, you worrying too much don't wor..*Jeremiah gets cut off by Autumn*

A: *pulls Jeremiah by the collar & looks into his eyes * Look Jeremiah if you are trying to play me I swear to god it'll be the last thing you do in life. I will rip ya face off and fucking empty ya insides. Do you understand me?

J : *with fear in his eyes* Yes Ma'am. Can you please let me go, I'm chocking.

A: *let's him go* Ok love, as long we have an understanding. Now gimmie kiss.

J: *kisses Autumn * Look, I'm sorry for how I been acting. Imma make it up.

A: Yeah you will. You better. I love you. I gotta go to my next class.

J: Love you too.

_______________________________________

*skips to the end of the day*
Camille
Does Autumn really think that August likes me ..... He is sexy as hell ...oh here he comes now....
A: heyy cami
C: hi Aug
A: What are doing today
C: nothing much the girls and I are going to the mall tho
A: oh is it okay if the boys and I join y'all?
C: sure