Let's Wish A Very Happy Birthday to Ladies Code's Ashley!

After the terrible accident that took the life of the precious angels of Ladies Code, EunB and RiSe, the surviving members are recovering with their families, and trying their best to overcome the trauma so that they can once again gift us with their talents.

Ashley, the leader of the group, along with Zuny, the maknae, didn’t have serious bruises like Sojung, who had to undergo multiple surgeries. However, they surely received a lot of emotional impact, especially with experiencing the whole tragedy first-hand as it played out, since Sojung was not told about her friends’ deaths until quite a while afterward.

After everything had calmed down a bit, Ashley went back to the United States to stay with her family, and has been recovering well since then.

Today, November 9th, is her 24th birthday, and it must be very difficult to celebrate under the circumstances, so let’s give all our support and best wishes to Ashley so she can have an awesome birthday, because she definitely deserves to.

We here at Officially Kmusic wish her all the best in the world, and hope she and the other members recover soon from the tragedy so we can see them happy and active in K-Pop once again!