A Perfect Beginning... stage one

I've lived the first five years of my life at St. Maria with my cousins on my father side they took great care of me and I had a great relationship with them all and we were pretty much great being wealthy and all.

My main gaurdian was my older cousin "Aunt Kasandra" she bought me much toys, taught me to read and write, comb my hair, cooked my meals and pretty much acted as a surrogate mom. I remember travelling with her tediously to Spain now and then, once observing the entertainment of a carnival that took place. People were there enjoying themselves, however, me on the other hand was scared of all the masks and shuffling about.

All members of my family loved me especially my bff/ cousin Jonell, except my grand ma Manda. You see Manda was one to put up a pretty face around others, however showing her "true colours" around me. She treated me like trash, soon I took revenge and it scared her for life.
I ran around the house multiple times until I got dizzy enough to fall on my forhead, which did a great impact since there came a swelling. Manda came around the corner just in time, "Stupid child what are you doing here! Your just like your stupid mother!". I began crying, "Come here, let me dress it?" She said more like a question rather than a statement. I shook my head signaling a yes. I stood up followed her to the house were she dressed it. Later on in the day Aunt Kasandra came home asking me what happend. "Mama Manda pushed me in the corner" I answered unsurely with a small pouth.

After that day she no longer hid her hatred but began showing it carefree. Although I knew she hated me I had my other family and I was happy.